No announcement yet.

Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess you are back now, so welcome home!
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

So what was the final resolution?
      I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Originally posted by FlameFlash View Post
        So what was the final resolution?
        For someone in the situation in the future:
        1. The airline will help you, but it will take some time and suffering. Do you want to suffer?
        2. The above being true, if they don't help you at the gate just purchase the next flight out (that you can afford).
        3. In my case I could have saved my ticket from GRU to JNB if I had acted at the gate, wasn't my priority at the time. It appears that I have lost it now though.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
          Do you want to suffer?
          Life is suffering. Has the Buddha taught you nothing?
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I can also suffer at home, thank you.
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
            X