Who do you root for? (aSoIaF thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you root for? (aSoIaF thread)

I was surprised that people root for very different people than I and not only the obvious ones.

Note that the votes could be spoilers to those who have read only a few of the books/seen a few of the seasons.

This is predominantly a book thread at the moment.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

I am confused about why the poll didn't post.
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

the peasants
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Hodor.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Blonde princess perkytits, because ..... Tits!
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

i honestly have no idea what this is about?
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

It is about Imran saying he mostly roots for the Lancasters (2 of them).

Then I screwed up posting a new thread because I haven't for a while.

Note that I am talking about rooting for a character, not just wishing the character well.

I root for:
              Jon Snow
              Bran Stark
              Brienne
              Samwell

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Jon Snow. A bit for Tyrion too. Sam well is a good guy.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                  the peasants
                  No wonder you don't like the books.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I try to root for the magic ice zombies. It's nice to back the winning team, and they're basically the Yankees of whateverTF that world is called as of the end of book one.
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                      No wonder you don't like the books.
                      Yeah, my team in that books plays like the Chicago Cubs meets the Detroit Lions meets the My Lai massacre.
                      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Who in seven hells are "the Lancasters" supposed to be? This is like reading the westeros.org forums, or worse, like reading some related question on Quora.

Comment

the peasants
                          who are you?

Comment

Yeah, my team in that books plays like the Chicago Cubs meets the Detroit Lions meets the My Lai massacre.
                            That is why I don't understand people being in feeling for Cersei. Yes she was abused, but that doesn't really excuse destroying the lives of so many others.

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                              Jon Snow.
                              the channel four news presenter?

edit - JM: just googled it. i've never read them nor watched the tv series. i don't plan to, it's not really my sort of thing.
                              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
                              X