No announcement yet.

Who do you root for? (aSoIaF thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No no no no no no that avatar is the greatest thing to grace poly in years please don't get rid of it ken

Every time I see it I feel a vein of hatred pulse in my forehead and am reminded of what a ****heel Ted Cruz is.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Even better than Sava's avatar? You, sir, lack style.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
        Oh the sweet dripping irony..

---

And I don't think anyone roots for Cersei. They may feel a bit sorry about what she had to go through in Dance, but still.

I root for:
        Stannis Baratheon
        Jaime Lannister
        Tyrion Lannister
        Brienne of Tarth
        Doran Martell
        Arianne Martell
        Sansa Stark
        Brandon Stark

In roughly that order. I guess maybe I'd root for Dany if her story weren't so utterly dull aside from one story arc. I'd much more root for Aegon though.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Dany is not dull. The last chapters in Dance was awesome and things are really going to get moving now. As for Aegon...meh. THERE you have a dull boy.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
            Oh the sweet dripping irony..
            Why is this so surprising? I hate nobles. In fact, I hate them more than you, you monarchist

Comment

Yet you support the 1%, don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                Dany is not dull. The last chapters in Dance was awesome and things are really going to get moving now. As for Aegon...meh. THERE you have a dull boy.
                Dany is totally dull. The conquest of Slaver's Bay is really her only interesting plot arc. Most of Dance was sitting around doing nothing. Hopefully she'll do something now.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Did you read the last of Dance? So much happening, so many possibilities and prophesies beginning to be fulfilled. So much will happen now, she's finally found herself.

Comment

Dany has two interesting things. Oh, maybe three. Her bum is nice too.

Comment

Book, HC, book. Phillistine...

Comment

I still think your avatar needs changing, ken. That glance is unnerving...
                        It amuses me. I'll keep it until I find something that makes me laugh more.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                          And I don't think anyone roots for Cersei. They may feel a bit sorry about what she had to go through in Dance, but still.
                          I do a bit, and I havent even read Dance yet. Her entire life has basically been people being complete dicks to her.

Comment

Did you read the last of Dance? So much happening, so many possibilities and prophesies beginning to be fulfilled. So much will happen now, she's finally found herself.
                            Spoiler:

Yep, it is the eve of battle in Slavers Bay and the Iron fleet is there to provider her with ships and a way to get back to Westeros.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                              Dany is totally dull. The conquest of Slaver's Bay is really her only interesting plot arc. Most of Dance was Mereen 90210. Hopefully she'll do something now.
                              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Yes, I have. She's still dull. Things may happen, but I'm not all that hopeful that she'll make them interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X