No announcement yet.

wtf did Lori do to his back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could just direct them to my posts here...
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

prevention is key
      or be lazy and suffer
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
        I could just direct them to my posts here...
        As long as they didn't mistake Kid's posts for yours, you'd be OK.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
          If asked, tell the court that you think we should hang them all and let God sort it out just to be safe. That will probably get you excused pretty fast.
          Not give him a permanent position?

Comment

also beneficial for the back :

Comment

I haven't read any of the thread at all but whatever you do don't go to a chiropractor. They are bull**** artists of the highest order and there is literally zero evidence that they have any benefit whatsoever and on top of that there is substantial evidence that neck adjustments from them cause vascular dissections.

edit: lol, page1 OB recommends a chiro. Bwahahaha, why doesn't this surprise me.

e2: oh, whoa, this thread is way older than I realized.

Comment

I have no intention of going to a chiropractor for much the same reasons you list.

I will add, however, that some chiropractors accidentally stumble on effective treatments used by physical therapists, which means that if you were to pick a chiropractor at random, there is a small but non-zero chance you would pick one that might be helpful to you. (Which is one of the reasons why people swear by chiropractors--the other reason being that when self-limiting conditions go away after you do x, some people are magically convinced that x is why.)
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I went to a chiropractor once. His advice about posture to avoid further injury and to recover was good. His "diagnostic manipulation" was... laughable. His insistence that I would need to see him for manipulation for at least 6 months every week at great expense, well...

I think a good physiotherapist would have given me the same advice about posture, and thrown in some good exercise advice to boot. These days whenever I have muscular skeletal issues I go straight to a physiotherapist, assuming I don't know what the problem is through past experience.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                    I haven't read any of the thread at all but whatever you do don't go to a chiropractor. They are bull**** artists of the highest order and there is literally zero evidence that they have any benefit whatsoever and on top of that there is substantial evidence that neck adjustments from them cause vascular dissections.

edit: lol, page1 OB recommends a chiro. Bwahahaha, why doesn't this surprise me.

e2: oh, whoa, this thread is way older than I realized.
                    if evidence existed for that (or anything), I doubt you've actually read it

so while I probably agree with you, you are still wrong and an idiot
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• One could watch my video and rightely wonder: do I mean that the girl is beneficial to the back or the dance?
                      The answer if of course, both.

Nor is the dance randomly picked. An exercise that you can do if your back aches (let's say from too much sitting around) is to stand up stand on one leg and do like a twist move. (it's close to that dance). then with the other leg

get up and twist

Comment

• I just walked a mile and some change to class. Hurt like a *****, but I managed. Sitting through this class might be more painful, though.

Comment

• damn dude, still bugging you?

forgive my lack of reading/memory

did you go to the doc?
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Take a guess.

Comment

• which guess? any guess?

Shouldn't I give you a guess rather than take one?
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X