No announcement yet.

wtf did Lori do to his back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not on unemployment. I'm living off of my savings (and I'm not looking for a job). The Medicaid thing isn't a big deal. I'll contact some drone in the Maryland government some time this week and get it worked out somehow. It'll be a hilariously inefficient and needlessly complicated process, but I'll figure it out.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
      And for the record, I'm still just 60.
      Young'un!
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

****ing christ. Back hurts just as much this morning as it did when this began last week. Hasn't gotten better. Not sure if I can get to class today. Should probably see a doctor or something. Ugh.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
          Young'un!
          Old Fart!
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You should really get Medicaid ASAP because you are going to get hit with a penalty if you don't have it. The Federal deadline e already passed on the 15th of the month but some states are extending the deadline to April 10th. You will be charged $350 or 3% income if you don't so sign up for the free coverage before you get fined?
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Oerdin, I'm really not concerned about the Obamacare thing and I'm not asking for help about it. I'm much more worried about the fact that I can't get out of bed.

Comment

Try this:
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I should mention don't overdo the heat and cold therapies. Keep your heating pad on medium settings and don't use for more than 20 minutes at a time. Put a towel between you skin and the cold pack and don't use for more than 20 minutes. Don't take either to bed with you.
                  "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Lori doesn't take anything to bed with him...

Comment

aw
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Hey, it's a good thing I'm not getting laid right now. In my current physical condition, all I'd be able to do is evoke pity, which is not really what I'm going for. Right? Right?

Comment

Just lying there while receiving a BJ or HJ is better than nothing.
                            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                              Just lying there while receiving a BJ or HJ is better than nothing.
                              I need a little more than that. Good foreplay, but the combination of speed, pressure, and wetness is often times lacking.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

TMI
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X