#FoxNewsFacts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
    I started visiting the site shortly after Civ 2 came out, before it merged with the Greek site, when it was still the Ultimate Civilization Site.
    Yes there are people here who joined earlier than old Horsie, Colon was very early and still drops in when he runs out of chocolate.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Some of us still play Civ IV
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
        He must have mixed it up with Cyan
        The deadly rugby rival of my sons' school claim their footy colours are blue and cyan. Everyone else knows its blue and PINK.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

um, you mean magenta, not cyan, surely? Cyan is lght blue. Magenta is a lie.
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
          X