Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We should stop putting women in prison, for anything.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Yes she did.
    Post the quote, and I mean the exact and entire quote.

Comment

• Kentonio, you country is in the process of making prison only for men. Please don't be ridiculous.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
        Post the quote, and I mean the exact and entire quote.
        Stop being stupid. Closing women's prisons means making prison only for men.

Comment

Stop being stupid. Closing women's prisons means making prison only for men.
          Ah, so when she said "Essentially, the case for closing women’s prisons is the same as the case for imprisoning fewer men." she actually meant the exact opposite of that. O...k...

Comment

Ah, so when she said "Essentially, the case for closing women’s prisons is the same as the case for imprisoning fewer men." she actually meant the exact opposite of that. O...k...
            I suppose she meant letting a murderer out of prison is the same as letting a drug addict out of prison. That's total bull**** so I'm going with she wants to make prison only for men (murderers etc...)

Comment

• So if she thinks that prison should only be for violent offenders, and most violent offenders are men, then she's a bigot?
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I suppose she meant letting a murderer out of prison is the same as letting a drug addict out of prison. That's total bull**** so I'm going with she wants to make prison only for men (murderers etc...)
                Or maybe she meant what she actually said, which was..

Essentially, the case for closing women’s prisons is the same as the case for imprisoning fewer men. It is the case against the prison industrial complex and for community-based treatment where it works better than incarceration. But there is evidence that prison harms women more than men, so why not start there?
                Although obviously that's less fun than just making up your own version.

Comment

• I think you are neglecting her ideology. What exactly would be wrong about closing prisons for non-violent offenders? No. She wants to close prisons for murderers and leave them open for drug addicts. Gimme a ****ing break. No one is as stupid as you pretend to be. No one gives a crap about men and you know it. No one is closing prisons for men. That's bull****.

Comment

She wants to close prisons for murderers and leave them open for drug addicts
                    The article doesn't say this. What the **** is wrong with you.

Comment

• Men's rights activists want to murder puppies and worship Satan. Kidicious's article says so.

Comment

No one gives a crap about men and you know it.
                        Everyone in this thread is a man, you pathetic dip****. Pick up your victim card and put it back in your handbag where it belongs. Your whining about how hard men have it sickens me, being a man is ****ing cool. If you hate it so much then you're doing it wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                          How many feminists have gone on killing sprees?
                          There have been a few shootings, all a long time ago, and most of them targeting a specific person rather than a spree.

Kid is still a ****.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                            The article doesn't say this. What the **** is wrong with you.
                            Yes it does

Comment

Everyone in this thread is a man, you pathetic dip****. Pick up your victim card and put it back in your handbag where it belongs. Your whining about how hard men have it sickens me, being a man is ****ing cool. If you hate it so much then you're doing it wrong.
                              Logic fail. Now you can go to the prisons in your country and tell the men there how cool it is to be a man, how easy it is tobe a man and how much you love men you twisted ****!
                              Last edited by Kidlicious; November 10, 2014, 04:20.

Comment

Yes it does
                                So provide the quote where it actually says "She wants to close prisons for murderers and leave them open for drug addicts"
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X