Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We should stop putting women in prison, for anything.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
    And what game is that... Facts and the truth.

You claim she said it... PROVE IT! OH, that's right, she didn't. You just made it up as usual.
    I didn't make anything up. That's what you're doing. You think you're clever too. How old are you again?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      Then that's a feminists prize when she gets to have sex with a man.
      Yes, it should work both ways. What's your point? Neither has anything to do with what I think about women being released from prison.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
        Yes, it should work both ways. What's your point? Neither has anything to do with what I think about women being released from prison.
        OK.

I'm looking to get married, like you. I don't really mess around with women who I know aren't the one. I don't care if they are feminists, but some of them just want to make a fool out of you.

Comment

• I consider my wife a feminist. (and she does also).
          She shares very little with the extreme Feminists that you highlight in most of your posts.
          I believe that's more the rule and not the exception with feminists.

Most feminists would settle for being treated equal and don't advocate being treated better than men.
          Few would argue that they have been treated equal throughout history.

There are always a few fringe loons in every movement. Movements should not be judged by those on the fringe.
          (if so, all religions would be universally hated)
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I think in academics there are more radicals. 98% of the people in this country believe in equality. It's just that some of those people call themselves feminists and some don't. I'm sure your wife is very nice. I hope I haven't offended you.

Comment

• No, she doesn't read posts here.
              But I think the common everyday feminist would be offended by how you portray their cause here.
              Most feminists think the movement is about equality, not dominance.

I also believe academia does sometimes foster the more radical elements of any movement since they have less at stake it seems.
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• People don't understand my intentions. I don't talk like this with normal people, only polytubbies who deserve it.

Comment

• You group us all together just like you do feminists. Neither fairly.

You shouldn't wonder why people here respond as they do.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                    You group us all together just like you do feminists. Neither fairly.

You shouldn't wonder why people here respond as they do.
                    For the most part I try to play only as hard as others play with me. I've only called those feminists, who really have bought into it hook, line and sinker. Some other people, like gibbler, just act stupid, so I do not apologize for my actions there. I don't really consider people feminists unless they buy into the whole academic theory, but I realize some don't and still call themselves a feminist. I do not with to offend them.

Comment

• Kidicious: I hate feminists
                      Everybody: Would you please just shut up
                      Kidicious: Aha, you must be feminists, because only feminists would want me to shut up about feminists!
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                        1). Release all women from prison.
                        2). Release male non-violent offenders. (implied)
                        3). Start with releasing all women.

Therefore murderers will be released before drug addicts.
                        *sigh*

Originally posted by Patricia O'Brian
                        So what is the alternative to jailing women at the rate we do? In Britain, advocates propose community sentences for nonviolent offenders and housing violent offenders in small custodial centers near their families.

There is evidence that these approaches can work in the United States. Opportunities to test alternatives to prison are increasing across the states, and some have demonstrated beneficial results for the women who participated.

For example, state-funded Project Redeploy in Illinois has built upon the evidence that nonviolent offenders are more effectively treated in their communities by diverting 1,376 nonviolent offenders from prison since January 2011, when the program began, through the end of 2013.

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                          Kidicious: I hate feminists
                          Kidicious: Aha, you must be feminists, because only feminists would want me to shut up about feminists!
                          In my case, Kid decided I was a radical feminazi because I said his MRA friends were a bunch of nutters and that he was better than that. Apparently this means I now want to emasculate all men and impose a global matriarchy.

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                            Kidicious: I hate feminists
                            Um. No. As you know I irritate kucibro and HC too. They also both deserve it.

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                              *sigh*
                              I guess it's impossible for you to understand what "close ALL women's prisons" means. Sigh

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                                In my case, Kid decided I was a radical feminazi because I said his MRA friends were a bunch of nutters and that he was better than that. Apparently this means I now want to emasculate all men and impose a global matriarchy.
                                You do. And you are definitely a feminazi. Although you are male so that just makes you a douche.

Comment

Working...
                                X