Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We should stop putting women in prison, for anything.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    But women aren't being punished enough!
    Should people be punished for being men?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
      Apparently Christians have bigger things to worry about.
      You mean you made up some ridiculous bull****? Wow, that's not like you.

Comment

You mean he hacked into a newspaper's website and posted a fake story?
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

<< Is l33t hacker, yo! Mess with the best, die like the rest!

Comment

You didn't even falsely accuse my of not being outraged of something that outrageous. I mean you could have falsely accused me of not caring about those 200 girls that got kidnapped and that are now sex slaves for Muslims. Not being allowed to feed the needy is nothing compared to being put in prison because of your gender. There's something really really ****ed up with your head.

Comment

I haven't been following your quixotic attempts to reason with Kid too closely; how aggressively have you played the "there are loony elements within feminism, but they're an extreme fringe, and they're so angry mainly because they have no influence" card?
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

That is much too rational, and I can already tell you what his reply would be (paraphrasing): "AHHHHHH you have no testicles" (laughs, cries, and vomits all at the same time)

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                  I haven't been following your quixotic attempts to reason with Kid too closely; how aggressively have you played the "there are loony elements within feminism, but they're an extreme fringe, and they're so angry mainly because they have no influence" card?
                  This is "loony" to you?! That's a bit of an understatement. I suppose you didn't read the article, did you? This is a "growing movement."

Why do you think I keep posting this stuff? Everytime I do you say the same thing. Why can't you get it? Feminism is not about equality. They believe women are superior and should have privilege.

Comment

Perhaps you failed to read that the author is an associate professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago. Guess that pretty much destroys your theory of no influence.

Comment

Yes, because university professors have mad power in our society. Forget business owners, politicians, lawyers, think-tank wonks, famous authors, and trade organizations; some bozo at a college who writes papers for other bozos at other colleges is a major player.
                      1011 1100

Comment

To be fair, Kidicious was slavishly devoted to whatever his Marxist professors said (up until he switched to being slavishly devoted to whatever his minister/reverend/whatever said, and then up until he switched to being slavishly devoted to whatever his favorite men's rights activists said), so it's possible that some equally retarded college student will be slavishly devoted to whatever this feminist professor says, who will then go on to be just as influential as Kidicious is

Comment

It would be interesting to see a social arrangement where we all would be thrown into a prison and then some arbitrary way we'd get out. Like lottery, or who ever gets pardoned, or can escape. That way the outside consists only of really smart people or those who killed their way out.

Maybe we aer already in prison. What with all these laws I don't agree with.
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                            who will then go on to be just as influential as Kidicious is
                            I like how you waited till the very end to completely gut your own argument there. You're a classy fella, Loin.
                            1011 1100

Comment

This thrade made me chucKle.
                              Order of the Fly
                              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                                Yes, because university professors have mad power in our society. Forget business owners, politicians, lawyers, think-tank wonks, famous authors, and trade organizations; some bozo at a college who writes papers for other bozos at other colleges is a major player.
                                I guess you understood me to be saying that she is one of the top ten most influential people on the planet. I was not saying that. She's a professor at a major university influencing the ignorant who have been fed a bunch of bull**** about patriarchy and rape culture from multiple areas of our society.

Look, this matters. Many female murderers have stated that they would not be convicted because there were women. Jodi Arias had feminist so-called "experts" in her defense corner trying to get her off. We still don't know if she will get the same punishment as a man. We have a law in this country that requires that women should not get lighter sentences. Guess what? They still get lighter sentences.

But it really comes down to this, why are you on the side of inequality. Even if this person did have virtually no influence, as you stated, why are you opposed to me calling her what she is?

A person like this can teach at a university and she will get no static about here hateful bull****, but it's almost impossible for someone who thinks that feminism is wrong to get such a job. Just imagine a college professors that proposed a theory that only women should be kept in prison? It won't happen. Not in this culture, the so-called "rape culture."

Comment

Working...
                                X