No announcement yet.

The ongoing ISIS massacres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It appears one guard was injured and both attackers killed in a shootout lasting roughly thirty seconds. I don't feel terribly threatened by this'n.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
      IN related news:

ISIS claims responsibility for terror attack on Free Speech meeting in Texas, USA. Geert Wilders present.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...as-attack.html
      Let's draw pictures of Joseph fucking Mary, or of John the Baptist fucking Jesus Christ. Here's to free speech!
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun View Post
        Let's draw pictures of Joseph fucking Mary, or of John the Baptist fucking Jesus Christ. Here's to free speech!
        If you want to, you can do it. We Christians won't like it, but we won't stop you. And as usual you're jumping into weird conclusions Fun.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
          If you want to, you can do it. We Christians won't like it, but we won't stop you. And as usual you're jumping into weird conclusions Fun.
          What is the weird conclusion? That I'm agreeing with you on freedom of speech?

Comment

• And by the way, since there are in fact some Christians who support bombing women's health clinics, murdering doctors who work at women's health clinics, and also some Christians who have publicly called for laws that would make executing people for being gay legal, I'm sure then, there are some Christians who would attack any event involving derogatory, anti-Christian drawings.

Comment

• Nikolai is the official spokesperson of Christianity.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                Nikolai is the official spokesperson of Christianity.
                Doh! My bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                  Nikolai is the official spokesperson of Christianity.
                  This is TEH Turth.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• It's like Piss Christ was never A Thing.
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Never heard of. Please enlighten us.

Comment

• For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.
                        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• No need for forums if we all were to google stuff instead of discuss it.

Comment

• What? We're discussing stuff here? I just thought we were supposed to insult and make blanket statements!
                            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• hey why don't you just stfu. typical argentinian.
                              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Oh, right, sorry. I forgot to call Nikolai an *******.
                                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                                X