No announcement yet.

The ongoing ISIS massacres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you find it exhausting maintaining that level of hate for some random dip**** who affects your life in no way aside from knowing he exists?
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
      I hate Assad with all the fury of an exploding star but as I said, he is the best bad option. If there were an alternative that didn't result in ISIS running the show I'd back it.
      Yeah. And the way you said it explains everything.

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider
      I've felt from the beginning that Assad is the best bad option that we have.
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Well, star explosions don't tend to have much actual fury behind them, so...
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• and by the time we see them, the actual event has long since passed
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
            Yeah. And the way you said it explains everything.
            What the hell is your point?
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Well it's not like anyone is losing sleep over the re-establishment of the military dictatorship in Egypt.
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Why should they be? It's better than letting the Muslim Brotherhood stay in charge, considering they were headed in the same dictatorial direction anyway.

Comment

• Hmmm........ I don't recall the Muslim Brotherhood sentencing the entire military to death.

Comment

• Yeah, just a bunch of Copts. That's much better.

Comment

Yeah, just a bunch of Copts. That's much better.
                      Yes, amazing when you consider that other groups claimed responsibility for those attacks.

Comment

Yeah, just a bunch of Copts. That's much better.
                        as well as being a fascist, you're an idiot.
                        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• I am genuinely interested, but what exactely makes in your mind HC a fascist ?
                          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• his love and adoration for authority; his moral views, and; his racism (although it's not necessary to be racist to be a fascist, most fascists are racially prejudiced).
                            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• HC = Fascist ?

1. Nationalism - Check
                              2. Totalitarianism - No
                              3. State run economy - No

???

You can call him a racist. You can call him a very right wing conservative. But please resist the leftist urge to label everybody who doesn't agree with you as a fascist or Nazi. It gets tiresome. Fascists usually have a lot in common with Communists.
                              Last edited by dannubis; January 28, 2015, 05:27.
                              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• how could i have forgotten his extreme patriotism, thank you.

Try to resist the leftist tendency to label evrybody who opposes your point of view as fascist or nazist.
                                i don't, but thank you for your concern. as for your 'lesson' on political theory, well the less said about that the better i think.

Comment

Working...
                                X