Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Brown - the 'kid' shot by cops 4 days ago in the US, who might have been unarmed and maybe was not fighting the cops.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously Sava? We don't know if a crime took place or not. Just show the police your ID. Everyone knows just give the police your ID. Posting this stuff doesn't make your point. It makes you look irrational.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun View Post
      I guess Imran and I were the only ones who got the jist of Sava's post.
      Don't lump me in with you
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        Seriously Sava? We don't know if a crime took place or not. Just show the police your ID. Everyone knows just give the police your ID. Posting this stuff doesn't make your point. It makes you look irrational.
        All "charges" were dropped.

If you're trolling, you suck at it.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• BTW, I support the deny and obfuscate approach you have... it serves to further your self-marginalization from the political process.

People are living this reality every day. It's not going away.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• The police have a duty to investigate crimes and check IDs of possible suspects. Like I said, all you have done is show us a video of a black man who doesn't respect police and the job they do for the community.

Comment

• To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• What did the 3 tampons say when they walked past you?
                  Spoiler:
                  Nothing! They were all stuck up *****es...
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The police have a duty to investigate crimes and check IDs of possible suspects. Like I said, all you have done is show us a video of a black man who doesn't respect police and the job they do for the community.
                    Possible suspect for what? Not bowing and and tipping his hat?
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                      too late
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                        Possible suspect for what? Not bowing and and tipping his hat?
                        What is the reason for judging that the police are not investigating a crime? It's not at all obvious to me.

Comment

• IIRC in the US you don't have to produce I.D. unless you're under arrest.
                          In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oncle Boris View Post
                            IIRC in the US you don't have to produce I.D. unless you're under arrest.
                            There is a possibility of avoiding showing your ID to police. That is because police can not generally go around checking everyones ID. That said, if you have been reported to the police by another citizen expect to have to show your ID or be otherwise detained. That is because you are considered a suspect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                              You're an alien non-American atheist after all ?
                              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

There is a possibility of avoiding showing your ID to police. That is because police can not generally go around checking everyones ID. That said, if you have been reported to the police by another citizen expect to have to show your ID or be otherwise detained. That is because you are considered a suspect.
                                I am reporting you to the police as of writing this.
                                In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Working...
                                X