Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Brown - the 'kid' shot by cops 4 days ago in the US, who might have been unarmed and maybe was not fighting the cops.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
    Michael Brown, the Ferguson teen shot dead by a police officer, had dreams and visions of death in the weeks before his controversial shooting, his stepmother said today at Brown's funeral in St. Louis.

yup, I also talk hood, let me translate: ma, I a thug, I rob and beat people, I scared I aint going to make it back to the crib one night! help me ma!
    Brohemian Rhapsody

Comment

• yes, that may reflewct on my personal traumas.

Comment

• You talkin bout his Mama? He was gonna go to college, but he got shot.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
          When black people have guns, they are thugs. When white people have guns, they are freedom loving heroes.
          Idc cause I'm not stupid enough to bring a gun to a protest, but when white people do it they're calked terrorists.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	P1320594-900x601.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	199.6 KB
ID:	9101168
            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
              Ferguson is one small city in the greater St. Louis Metropolitan Area. How many were from the St. Louis area? There are a lot of cities in the U.S. that are really composed of numerous smaller cities forming a larger entity. The population of the city of St. Louis is only 318,000, but Greater St. Louis has a population of 2.9 million. Ferguson's population is only 21,000. Ferguson is one of the 93 citirs/townships making up St. Louis County.
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• his mama... yeah, I bet. she probably had no clue where her 'kid' was... I dare say, weeks before and up until he tried to beat up a cop.

I like his friend - who is complaining no one trust him because he was arrested before and lied to the police. his words - I don't understand why no one believes me. I mean, it was a long time ago and it's not a long rap sheet.

wow... wow...

Comment

• Liars say "Idk y nobody believes me."

Comment

• How about we leave the racist ****wittery to the Ferguson police, eh?

Comment

• nah, let the dickless fucks be all edgy and cool

hurrr racism
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                        How about we leave the racist ****wittery to the Ferguson police, eh?
                        You're funny. I can say that cause you're white, right?

Comment

• you're just butthurt that you are part of a group that is socially acceptable to diminish

firecrotch
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• is it true the friend lied to the police before this tragedy?

Comment

• if so, that means he definitely deserved to be shot
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                                if so, that means he definitely deserved to be shot
                                That's not what's funny. What's funny is your reaction. Unfortunately far too many black men are shot. It's not just one cops fault and it's not the police force's fault either.

Comment

Working...
                                X