Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
    WHY IS THIS EVEN IN THIS THREAD?
    What I think with every one of your posts.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc View Post
      I replied to an idiotic argument from Ben.
      I think his point was (in other words) "why are you responding to Ben".
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc View Post
        I replied to an idiotic argument from Ben.
        Well okay then.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
          There is so much prejudice and hate in this thread
          Yeah, whatever, good back to Jordan or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
            american protestants are sort of the trance induced semi - automatons that believe that hard work will make men enter the heavens and also that israel is god's people and should be protected as it fecks up its neighboors because of lebersaum.
            catholics OTOH are more relaxed and also for a large part, naturally antisemetic.

Ben says he's an american catholic but as the holy roman empire that was neither holy, nor roman, nor an empire, he is neither an american or a catholic.

Hence his blind support for israel.
            On one part because he really really wants to be american (and texan no less) (so pro israel) and OTOH because he remains a protestant nomatter how many virgin maries he says.
            The sad truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              Israel and America are both former British colonies, created by Britain out of land owned by Britain. The USA was not bound to honor British claims to American territory and actually dispossessed a significant number of Loyalists.

Some of whom were my ancestors.
              **** your ancestors and their defective genes.

Comment

We don't get enough thanks to hand out.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Dip****, Antisemitism is contrary to the catechism of the catholic church.
                  Didn't the Catholic Church bless "converting" semites?

Christians residing in Israel need to get off their asses and support Bibi, and serve in the military.
                  I'll have to revise the gospels with your advice... If an evil-doer strikes you on the cheek, throw a lead left followed by a straight right and deck the SOB

Israel and America are both former British colonies, created by Britain out of land owned by Britain. The USA was not bound to honor British claims to American territory
                  The USA rebelled...Israel didn't. Your analogy aint logical... The USA, Israel and Britain were honor bound to respect the people already on the land. If the oldest record we have identifies this family as the owners then nobody else matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                    blah blah blah
                    after giving us your ill-informed and prejudiced opinion on the particular case, you now regale us with your ill-informed and prejudiced opinion on the general situation. you really are spoiling us!

maybe you could join HC, ben and the other racists and have a nice little circle jerk over some palestinians getting kicked off their land, while singing the hatikvah.
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

the racism against arabs in this thread is disgusting. then again i suppose with HC and oerdin's known history of racial prejudice we shouldn't be surprised.

you'll notice that HC tries to project his own racism by calling people anti-semitic, even though not one anti-semitic thing has been posted. he's not fooling anyone.
                      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

serious question: is the kind of racism we've seen from the e-idf in this thread acceptable in the US; i mean as in between ordinary people as well as in mainstream political discourse?

Comment

More likely there is so much realism and factualilty in this thread. Yes, Palestinians are their own worst enemies and I, for one, am tired of humoring them. They need to pay a very real price for their intransigency, and then maybe they'll stop being complete and utter *********. Then again, they are worthless Palestinians so likely they'll continue being worthless *********. That's just what they do.

It's like when your dog keeps ****ting on the carpet. You keep rubbing his nose in it and spanking his butt hoping that will get him to stop ****ting on the carpet. The Palestinians are worthless dogs and people need to keep rubbing their noses in ****. They never get it, they probably never will, I'm done even trying to reason with them and think their noses belong rubbed in ****.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                            the racism against arabs in this thread is disgusting.
                            Eat **** and die, you sanctimonious turd.

Comment

you first, you racist c*ntrag.

Comment

Oh, I think I might cry... Nope. You're still just a sanctimonious turd.

Comment

Working...
                                X