Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now we know why Kid has been quiet lately..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Maybe you should watch the video **** for brains. The letter is read and says death threats were made.
    Because people never lie to raise money. Obviously the Police and the Hotels are part of the Overarching Feminazi Conspiracy.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
      Why do you let this stuff ruin your day dude? Why are you so emotionally invested in this nonsense that it can totally flip your mood around? Why not just enjoy life, it's really not that bad.
      You're over the line just like you were in the othe r thread. You're quite the creep now.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
        Because people never lie to raise money. Obviously the Police and the Hotels are part of the Overarching Feminazi Conspiracy.
        There is no evidence that they committed fraud you stupid mf.

Comment

You're over the line just like you were in the othe r thread. You're quite the creep now.
          Why is attacking an organization I find obnoxious over the line? I still retain a slender hope that if we keep posting these stories about the MRA groups acting like idiots, that at some point you might have a moment of clarity and realize its doing nothing for you other than to fill you with hate.

Comment

There is no evidence that they committed fraud you stupid mf.
            The letter was supposed to be from the hotel. Apparently both the hotel and the police have said they received no specific threats. Someone has to be wrong here, who is it?

Comment

Why is attacking an organization I find obnoxious over the line? I still retain a slender hope that if we keep posting these stories about the MRA groups acting like idiots, that at some point you might have a moment of clarity and realize its doing nothing for you other than to fill you with hate.
              Quit demonstrating YOUR hate and stupidity!

Comment

The letter was supposed to be from the hotel. Apparently both the hotel and the police have said they received no specific threats. Someone has to be wrong here, who is it?
                If you think the letter is a forgery you're stupid. That's all.

Comment

If you think the letter is a forgery you're stupid. That's all.
                  So you're saying the hotel are lying? Why would they do that?

Comment

So you're saying the hotel are lying? Why would they do that?
                    Look mf, all I know is it's stupid to think avfm would commit fraud for 27k. **** off with your stupid crap you idiot.

Comment

You managed to piss me off and ruin my day. Are you done yet?
                      Thanked you because your post made my day

Thanked pchang for making you post it

Dude, is it your time of the month or something (actually you're a dick every day!), you're more emotional than a stereotypical woman having her period...
                      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Why do you let this stuff ruin your day dude? Why are you so emotionally invested in this nonsense that it can totally flip your mood around? Why not just enjoy life, it's really not that bad.
                        Yes it is, all women hate him because he is a total dick with a massive misogynistic chip on his shoulder
                        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Look mf, all I know is it's stupid to think avfm would commit fraud for 27k. **** off with your stupid crap you idiot.
                          Are you being deliberately ****ing stupid? If they both say opposite things then one of the two is not being honest. The mens group stand to gain $27,000, the hotel stand to gain nothing. That doesn't mean that the men's group is lying, but it makes it a hell of a lot more likely than it is that the hotel chose to lie for no apparent reason.

Comment

You don't have evidence. The fact that you insist they are guilty says a lot about you. I will just let you continue.

Comment

If you had the slightest bit of class you would STFU.

Comment

You don't have evidence. The fact that you insist they are guilty says a lot about you. I will just let you continue.
                                We have the MRA saying the hotel gave them a letter saying death threats have been made.
                                We have the hotel saying they don't know anything about death threats having been made.

One of these two statements cannot be true.

Comment

Working...
                                X