Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now we know why Kid has been quiet lately..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sadly, we agree.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      THEY DID NOT SAY THE LETTER IS A FORGERY!
      As they haven't even been shown it, why would they have any comment to make? Interesting that these poor terrified men apparently received this letter but didn't bother to inform the police.

ARE CHARGES BEING MADE AGAINT AVFM?! ****! YOU HAVE **** FOR BRAINS!
      Is lying on the internet now a criminal offense?

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
        Sadly, we agree.
        Sadly, go **** yourself.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Sadly, go **** yourself.
          Unnecessary. I can get women to do that for me.
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
            As they haven't even been shown it, why would they have any comment to make? Interesting that these poor terrified men apparently received this letter but didn't bother to inform the police.

Is lying on the internet now a criminal offense?
            They collected 27k for it moron!

Comment

They collected 27k for it moron!
              So? If they actually spend the money on security (which is debatable as the head of the group allegedly earns $100k a year from donations which go into his pocket) then it'd be difficult to prove fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                So? If they actually spend the money on security (which is debatable as the head of the group allegedly earns $100k a year from donations which go into his pocket) then it'd be difficult to prove fraud.
                You are very stupid and very sick. That is all I have to say to you. If I had any respect for you, you ruined that.

Comment

Unnecessary. I can get women to do that for me.
                  You pay whores to **** you in the ass?!

Comment

You are very stupid and very sick. That is all I have to say to you. If I had any respect for you, you ruined that.
                    Are you Paul Elam?

Comment

You pay whores to **** you in the ass?!
                      Resorting to moving the goalpost? Again, why pay for something I get for free.

Comment

Maybe you should read the OP again. The Men's group raised money for security saying the Hotel sent them a letter demanding extra security for protection against threats. Hotel said they never got threats, but routinely ask for groups to pay extra money for security. The Police say they never saw any evidence of threats. Hmmmm................

Comment

You managed to piss me off and ruin my day. Are you done yet?

Comment

Resorting to moving the goalpost? Again, why pay for something I get for free.
                            I didn't know whores ****ed your ass for free.

Comment

Maybe you should read the OP again. The Men's group raised money for security saying the Hotel sent them a letter demanding extra security for protection against threats. Hotel said they never got threats, but routinely ask for groups to pay extra money for security. The Police say they never saw any evidence of threats. Hmmmm................
                              Maybe you should watch the video **** for brains. The letter is read and says death threats were made.

Comment

You managed to piss me off and ruin my day. Are you done yet?
                                Why do you let this stuff ruin your day dude? Why are you so emotionally invested in this nonsense that it can totally flip your mood around? Why not just enjoy life, it's really not that bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X