Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

still drinking?
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
          still drinking?
          Nope. im at my folks i need to relax and kind of shut the outside world out for a bit

Comment

relaxing ... great weather too I bet. At least it is here, and you should have it even better... swimming is great for relaxation too
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Get your running shoes on, go out in the sunshine, and run a few miles. Running in sunlight has been proven to be one of the best things you can do for your mental health, and if you get a taste for your own endorphins you'll be far less likely to use alcohol as a support mechanism.
              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                I just think that if I had my dad I would be more "tough" and realistic on life choices.
                Whereas now I do what the **** I want.
                Not that "realistic" choices make for cool peoploe. Most of them are like little piggies, laughable. Deplorable. Pathetic.

Still a concrete goal would have been layed out for me I think (and would have disobeyed it. hm. but not in a way that would have been against me I guess).

Anyway death seems really nice now, but since I'm no necrophiliac I'm going to have to do with his first cousin. sleep/
                Think on this, what if your kid's dad was more "tough" and realistic on life choices? Instead of running away inside of a bottle?

You don't have to be drunk to be a writer.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I just did what The Gimp suggested and I feel great!

Well I didn't run as I'm too fat and would ProBaBly die... it was moar of a Brisk walk.

And no running shoes I just wore my trusty red chucKs.

But... YEAH!
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                    Anyway death seems really nice now, but since I'm no necrophiliac I'm going to have to do with his first cousin. sleep/

Doofus, Dream and Death are siblings.
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Exercise is really good. Start with walking if you can't run (I can't because of a bad knee), or cycling, if you like it. It's great and not as bad for your joints.
                      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                        Get your running shoes on, go out in the sunshine, and run a few miles. Running in sunlight has been proven to be one of the best things you can do for your mental health, and if you get a taste for your own endorphins you'll be far less likely to use alcohol as a support mechanism.
                        I would help him stay healthy & fit as well as help his outlook.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Ok. Thats a concrete advice i can propably do. I need to find something concrete easily accessible and immediate to do when i come back home. Sunlight is the one thing not missing here. Not that you.re seeing much of it if you just stay home drinking.

Comment

Working...
                          X