4,000 must die so 300 can defend themselves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
    It's a fact that fewer guns equals fewer crimes but I'd still like to see some sort of reasonable regulations.
    They have fewer guns in Mexico than in the US, but crime is much higher. The same is true if you compare DC to Vermont.

Your "fact" is bull****.
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

all those drug cartels, buying their guns from mexico... all those mexican gun companies... with their mexican gun factories

cmon felch, try harder

also, ever made QWISO?
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Try harder at what? Refuting Oerdin's retardation? That only takes a fraction of my brain power on a bad day.

As far as QWISO, no I haven't. The closest I came to making hash was collecting and pressing trichomes.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
          Try harder at what? Refuting Oerdin's retardation? That only takes a fraction of my brain power on a bad day.

As far as QWISO, no I haven't. The closest I came to making hash was collecting and pressing trichomes.
          When you say collecting trichomes I imagine you turn into a tiny little gnome using some sort of quaint tool to cut them from the sugar leaves.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I just thought you'd resort to an actual argument rather than a tired, wrong-proven talking point.

I had some mold issues... wanted to salvage... I was reading about all these methods requiring boiling butane and i'm like uhhhno

This was quick and easy... just waiting on evaporation

I have a feeling it's either going to be meh or
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
              When you say collecting trichomes I imagine you turn into a tiny little gnome using some sort of quaint tool to cut them from the sugar leaves.

also, qwiso experience, mrt?
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

They have fewer guns in Mexico than in the US, but crime is much higher. The same is true if you compare DC to Vermont.

Your "fact" is bull****.
                You're comparing third world ****holes to first world countries... which is bull**** =/

Comment

thanks to OBAMAHUSSEINOBAMA, we pretty much are mexico
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                    It's a fact that fewer guns equals fewer crimes but I'd still like to see some sort of reasonable regulations. Both Japan and Australia seem to have gotten it right.
                    Originally posted by AAAAAAAAH! View Post
                    You're comparing third world ****holes to first world countries... which is bull**** =/
                    I'm comparing places with many guns to places with fewer guns, and checking to see if Oerdin's claim holds out. It doesn't.

If Oerdin said, "It's a fact that greater wealth equals fewer crimes, but I'd still like to see some sort of reasonable regulations." then you'd have a point. But he didn't say that. He ignored the impact of poverty and a host of other issues and just decided to blame everything on guns. So that's what I refuted.

Comment

You did the equivalent of gerrymandering with regards to the whole more guns/less guns.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'm comparing places with many guns to places with fewer guns, and checking to see if Oerdin's claim holds out. It doesn't.

If Oerdin said, "It's a fact that greater wealth equals fewer crimes, but I'd still like to see some sort of reasonable regulations." then you'd have a point. But he didn't say that. He ignored the impact of poverty and a host of other issues and just decided to blame everything on guns. So that's what I refuted.
                        He compared first world countries like Japan and Australia to the US. That's why he's not paying attention to poverty. Or are you saying Australia and Japan are utopias that lack poor people?

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post

also, qwiso experience, mrt?
                          none. Haven't endeavored to make or buy either, still enjoying my vaporizer too much.
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                            You did the equivalent of gerrymandering with regards to the whole more guns/less guns.
                            The "equivalent of gerrymandering"? You mean finding examples where his bull**** claim didn't pan out? I didn't exactly look very far. Any country with more crime than the United States is a counter example to his argument.

Originally posted by AAAAAAAAH! View Post
                            He compared first world countries like Japan and Australia to the US. That's why he's not paying attention to poverty. Or are you saying Australia and Japan are utopias that lack poor people?
                            He said "It's a fact that fewer guns equals fewer crimes." If I can find a single counter example then his "fact" is bull****. I don't have to refute his examples, only his claim that "fewer guns equals fewer crimes."

Comment

He said "It's a fact that fewer guns equals fewer crimes." If I can find a single counter example then his "fact" is bull****. I don't have to refute his examples, only his claim that "fewer guns equals fewer crimes."
                              You deliberately interpreted his statement in a way that would make it easy to contradict him.

If someone said "it's a fact that larger mass equals greater gravitational pull" I guess I could say "not true, the Earth is exerting a strong gravitational pull on me right now than Jupiter!!!!!!@!@!@!@!!! durr hurr"

But that would be stupid.

Comment

He also compared DC to Vermont. He could have compared Chicago to anywhere. Oerdin loses no matter what excuse you have.
                                "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X