don't text too late
    xoxo
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
      Is that anything like Baldur's Gate?

ACK!
      Not at all.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
        There are way too many game there. I'd much rather get my input from people here. As much as we argue, get pissed at, or piss off, the people here KNOW GAMES.

I've been mostly doing card games (bridge mostly) I'd like a couple of adventure type games and there are so many BAD ones. Life is too short for blind guessing.

So doing more research on the games being mentioned here.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
          Oh, and be weary of a lot of game apps. They often require in-game purchases to get resources, items, and so on. I hate those type of gimmicks.

What's nice about the Apple app store, is that when you view an app you can check to see if a game app has in-game purchases.
          Presumably you prefer paying high premium prices for games? People ***** about In App Purchases yet generally seem to expect their mobile games to come for free or at a tiny price. One way or another the game studio is going to need to get paid.

Comment

I would never pay for anything on a phone. A device that small doesn't deserve to have paid content on it.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
              I would never pay for anything on a phone. A device that small doesn't deserve to have paid content on it.
              That makes no sense. A modern smartphone has huge amount of processing power compared to old generation devices and consoles.

Comment

Processing power doesn't matter. Your brain, well... not yours... but a normal human brain has tons more processing power... and I don't pay anyone for that content
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

If you don't want to pay for games then that's your right of course, but in that case you can't expect high quality games for your smartphone.

Comment

I don't because there aren't any.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

There are quite a few, although they sometimes get drowned out by the mass of crap.

Comment

Wrong. They all suck.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Comment

That's all you got?

lame
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                              Not at all.
                              Hmmm, SOUNDS interesting, but...

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                              X