Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sava View Post
    You ever play bridge.... on WEEEED?
    Yep, in a tournament. I had a good partner. Many, many years ago.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	LazyStoner.gif
Views:	2
Size:	4.5 KB
ID:	9100798
      AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
      JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

(I love you guys)
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I like some of the puzzle games.

There's Clash of Clans and all the clones if you like that sort of thing. I find them fun for a few days, but long term they're very lacking.

Brave Frontier is a RPG/adventure with some interesting level up mechanics. I played it for a couple weeks before it got too much of a grind/repetitive.

Most cell phone games are designed to be fun to start, then a little frustrating to play later if you don't spend money for in-app purchases. Almost all of them forget to build an actual game after that point

You should of course play Dragon City, Dragons World, and Monster Legends so you can use my fansites and help me build my castle/treasure horde ...

Comment

Evernote (productivity app, notes, reminders, etc.)

Sky Guide (help when stargazing and wanting to know what you're looking at)

Words with Friends (a game)

Buy Me a Pie! (grocery list app that dynamically updates whenever someone whose same app is synced with yours, changes the list)

Shazam (help when listening to a song, and you want to know the title and artist)

Facebook (you use FB?)

Meetup (social app to find people in your area that share common interests in sports, hobbies, crafts or whatever)

On the Line (a game)

Pathogen (a game)

Genius Scan (digitize your receipts to eliminate having to keep paper ones)

mobile app for bank or credit union you have accounts in
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Apps, there are thee flashlight apps, INRIX Traffic is very helpful, CRACKLE, iHeart radio that I use to play other stations in my car, like The Bob and Tom show from Q95 in Indianapolis.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Great input guys, you're all fantastic. Have a lot to check out. Keep those ideas coming
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

My phone has a cracked screen, so I can't use a lot of apps.

ACK!

Comment

On my Kindle I also have a WiFI Analyzer, very nice for checking what WiFi channels are being used near you. You Don't Know Jack, also.

ACK!

Comment

Evernote
                      Plants and Zombies
                      iSSH (I Think it was that one)
                      Kindle

JM
                      (I had iphone, might be something else for you)
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

JM sighting!
                        And only one post!!

JM sighting!
                        And only one post!!

Hope you're well, Jon.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'm on iOS so I don't know how many of these have Android versions, but:

I'll second Carcassonne
                          Gemcraft if you like tower defense games
                          CivRev
                          Trainyard
                          Oregon Trail probably doesn't have the nostalgia factor for you that it does for me
                          M.U.L.E. Returns, possibly same as above
                          Codebook (encrypted notepad)
                          Dropbox app is useful if you're into that sort of thing
                          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Baulder's Gate
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Is that anything like Baldur's Gate?

ACK!

Comment

I'm a computer science student and the only entertainment apps I use are Kindle, Wall Street Journal, Facebook, and the built in music app. I have a Gameboy Advance emulator but I only rarely use it.
                                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
                                X