Please don't take this too seriously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KBeast!
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• I wish there was a rootkit for brains.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Feeling good is a puzzle. Some people get their puzzle largely intact and it’s easier for them, with most of the important pieces already in place. Some get a jumbled mess, or even have important pieces damaged.

Important factors to mental health that modern psychology may ignore or downplay are nutrition, exercise, fresh air, and exposure to UV light. There are lots of little things that can cause problems. Atmospheric pressure, temperature, pH of your body, humidity, and other factors are generally not as important, but sometimes can be a trigger that sets off a chain that becomes overwhelmingly.

The way you can figure it out is to be in different settings and see how that affects you. If you’re unhappy being in X and doing Y ... you need to change X and/or Y until you find a combination that works for you.

Trying to change yourself is much tougher and you need a strong base to work off of before you can hope to do that. Or you may find that there wasn’t really anything wrong with you, other than being in the wrong situation. In some cases the things that caused me the most problems back when I was in and out of hospitals are now the traits that lead to my most productive output and personal satisfaction.

You may not have the energy to do anything right now. At some point you probably will. Good luck. As we all are the result of and affected by causal processes that’s really all we have.

Comment

Working...
        X