X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AoE2 is story driven?

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

no one's writing a story and dialogue for 100+ hour experiences
    I've got 167 hours in Skyrim. That's story driven.

This whole strategy you've got there of being absolutely wrong... demonstrably false... it's good.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
      I'm sick of this game now. It's still good. But there's not much more for me to do in it. I got a solid 30 hours of gameplay out of it before getting bored. That's pretty good.
      At first, I honestly thought you were talking about the tuber rampage here...
      AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
      JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Sadly, I've spent much longer on the Apolyton forum game than on all other games in my Steam library combined.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot. Mod tools haven't yet come out for Banished. IIRC, the dev says he will release them at some point. Modding is the single greatest factor in determining a game's replayability. I've got 277 hours in Men of War: Assault Squad... almost all spent on playing mods I've made... not including the time spent doing the modding.

Once mod tools come out, Banished gets 10/10 for replayability.

BUT NICE TRY SPEER

Our military is lucky to have... smart guys like you.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Played about 30 hours or so. It feels like one of those games that promise more than they really deliver. The start is fun, but it gets easy really quickly, even on the harder settings. Also the UI is absolute dog****. Still definitely worth the money though, and I hope they keep developing it. Would be nice if there was some more depth to the building list btw, jumping from Herbalist to Hospital feels awkward.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I've gotten more hours out of OpenTTD so far and it's free.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

open ttd
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

the mod kit has just been released for this game and there are already lots of mods out there.

check out the list here
                  "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

"Twerking" Oh, I may play this again.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                        X