No announcement yet.

Pineapple on pizza: revolting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's nice when the old posters come back.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
      You must be getting old, what with that 1999 date and all. No spring chicken here...
      You were born old.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Ban Kenobi View Post
        I have never tried a hamburger with mayonnaise.
        Really? You managed to avoid eating the premium burger of every restaurant out there?
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Mayo is a standard fixing for most burgers. What a sheltered life our new DL must live.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
            Really? You managed to avoid eating the premium burger of every restaurant out there?
            I guess I need to eat out more then. I usually get burgers from places like McDonald's that don't put mayo on burgers in my experience.

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
            Mayo is a standard fixing for most burgers. What a sheltered life our new DL must live.
            Yes, I'm certainly sheltered since I don't share your vast experience in eating burgers and drinking craft beers.

Comment

I usually specifically ask for no mayo or ketchup on burgers.
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

That's different from not realizing that the "special sauce" on a big mac is mayo.
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Mayo is white. The special sauce on a Big Mac is different.

Comment

Big mac
                    Double quarter pounder with cheese
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Ban Kenobi View Post
                      Yes, I'm certainly sheltered since I don't share your vast experience in eating burgers and drinking craft beers.
                      With that kind of snottiness it seems you are a Drake DL. Oh, and it doesn't take vast experience in much of anything to know that mayo is standard on virtually any burger so I find it very doubtful that you have never had a burger with mayo on it and instead you probably didn't even know it was there.

Comment

What is the point in a condiment if you won't even notice its taste?

Comment

It has a taste it is just very mild. Oh, and the basic point of all spreads/condiments no matter what they are is to lubricate things a bit and help them go down. If they add a bit of flavor then so much the better.

Comment

If your burgers need anything to help them go down, you're doing it wrong.
                            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

The mayo also helps keep meat juices from making the bun soggy in an attempt to avoid burger-blowout.

Comment

So the idea is to use something wet to prevent the bun from getting wet?
                                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                                X