X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh, so you're one of those, eh?
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Uh, I have dated Asian women if that's what you mean.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

YOU LIKE THE POONTANG EH?
        TEN DOLLA SOLDIER BOY
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
          I hate to say it, Oerdin, but you're sounding like a worse right-wing nutjob than the right-wing nutjobs you profess to dislike...
          As I've said for years, Oerdin isn't liberal, he just hates Republicans.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
            Seriously, if the Saudis dump the US who are they going to hook up with? The Saudi royalty doesn't like keeping a big military around because of the risk of military coups, so Saudi Arabia needs to hook up with a major power. The EU? - The EU has no military force of its own. China? - Currently more or less hooked up with Iran. Russia? Yeah, that's it. Can we count all the ways that would be wrong?
            I think Bandar bin Sultan has already been told to shove his proposal back into whence he pulled it out by Lavrov. Disrupting oil production in the Persian Gulf is Russia's wet dream, why should we help Saudis?
            Graffiti in a public toilet
            Do not require skill or wit
            Among the **** we all are poets
            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

the way the Obama administration handled Egypt was downright malpractice.
              Only if you assume he was trying to improve America's standing with the world.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

why would a secret muslim commienazi want to improve america's standing in the world?
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

It only recently occurred to me just how deeply silly that "secret Muslim" business is. Like nobody is going to notice when the world's busiest man disappears into a closet five times every single day, and refuses to eat before sunset a whole month out of every year.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                    It only recently occurred to me just how deeply silly that "secret Muslim" business is. Like nobody is going to notice when the world's busiest man disappears into a closet five times every single day, and refuses to eat before sunset a whole month out of every year.
                    Wrong. Because he's able to do that and nobody notices, it only makes him more secret and dangerous!
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I've been down this road before. They'll tell you it's okay if Obama skirts his crypto-Muslim obligations because of Taqiyya, or, it's okay to conceal your faith to save yourself from peril.
                      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Not to mention the fact that he would most likely be the Saudi's lapdog if he were a closet Muslim.
                        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post
                          Not to mention the fact that he would most likely be the Saudi's lapdog if he were a closet Muslim.
                          Islam isn't a monolithic entity. The Saudis are also not even 2% of the world's Muslims.

So no... even if Obama was a secret Muslim, it doesn't necessarily mean he would be a Saudi "lapdog".
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

exactly. he might well be a shi'ite, which means he would be more favourable to iran. or possibly an alawite, so no intervention in syria.
                            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post
                              Right. If President Obama is Muslim (what's wrong with a Muslim president anyway?) then the moon landing was fake.
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                              X