Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Coworker informed me that they have never heard of Google Chrome.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Coworker informed me that they have never heard of Google Chrome.

Thanks for making my rollout of VOIP phones that much more annoying.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Basically instead of trying to get them to change the DHCP of their routers to assign an address range all by themselves, i use chrome remote desktop to hop on their computer, change their router setting and go from there. Its far easier to change 5 IP assignment ranges for individual users at home than change our entire IP scheme in office, at least until we change over to IPv6. But the fact that someone doesnt even know about google chrome...what the ****.
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Could it be that they just don't know it's called Chrome?
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
          Could it be that they just don't know it's called Chrome?
          I wish that were the case. I was asked "Where do I find google chrome?"

Comment

Who are "they?"

Comment

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                Who are "they?"
                A Coworker.

Comment

They is plural.
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                    They is plural.
                    Its a writing affectation that I have and I wont change it any time soon.

Comment

Here, let me help you:

A Coworker informed me that he has never heard of Google Chrome.

Not very difficult.

Comment

I have always used they as a singular genderless pronoun in addition to its normal usage.

I feel bad that you couldnt divine any sort of interpretation and felt the need to comment on a plural/singular, pronoun/antecedent agreement.

Comment

If what I wrote confuses you or upsets the order of things for you, deal with it on your own.

Comment

"he" is the correct singular genderless pronoun

and I can deal with it, I just have a craving addiction to ****ting up boring threads

Comment

I understand the rules of grammar, I just choose to do things a different way because it makes more sense to me to do it that way. They works most the time instead of he contextually and honestly, I'm not going to change the way I write at this point.

Comment

Working...
                              X