Does Anyone Here Work for Papajohns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
    Bear in mind I'm relying on Oerdin's warped perceptions of quality to make this comparison work.
    Originally posted by the hitchiker's guide to the galaxy
    The storm had now definitely abated, and what thunder there was now grumbled over more distant hills, like a man saying "And another thing…" twenty minutes after admitting he's lost the argument.
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Suck my nuts

Comment

And it's delicious as usual. A nice change of pace from my usual diet of canned corn, canned peas, and frozen chicken fingers

Comment

isn't it awfully hipsterish of you to like something that's known to be terrible?
          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Amen.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

btw, my pizza was indeed terrible.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Wasn't the Papa John's guy *****ing about Obamacare and then it turned out it only meant the pizzas were like 10 cents more?

stupid, terrible pizza for stupid, terrible people
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
                  isn't it awfully hipsterish of you to like something that's known to be terrible?
                  OTOH, it really is a change up from canned veggies and frozen chicken fingers.

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                    Wasn't the Papa John's guy *****ing about Obamacare and then it turned out it only meant the pizzas were like 10 cents more?

stupid, terrible pizza for stupid, terrible people

Ten extra cents X millions of ****ty pizzas bought each year by tasteless rubes like Reg = THREEVE BILLION DOLLARS OUT OF MR JOHN'S POCKET! **** you for judging him.
                    I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                      And it's delicious as usual. A nice change of pace from my usual diet of canned corn, canned peas, and frozen chicken fingers
                      That explains it.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain ******* Kirk View Post
                        Ten extra cents X millions of ****ty pizzas bought each year by tasteless rubes like Reg = THREEVE BILLION DOLLARS OUT OF MR JOHN'S POCKET! **** you for judging him.
                        But, he gave away 1 million pizzas, which would have cover the insurance costs. Isn't Peyton making him give away threeve million this year?

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Marketing stunts might bring in more money than they cost. Paying workers more does not.
                          I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Comment

As with any corporation or private business, there is massive waste. I'd bet at least 10-15% of revenue is lost due to throwing out food at the end of the day, drivers using coupons when a customer doesn't use one, inventory lost due to theft, or tickets not being entered into the computer.

Oh but healthcare? Yeah, that's going to just ruin things.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                              As with any corporation or private business, there is massive waste. I'd bet at least 10-15% of revenue is lost due to throwing out food at the end of the day, drivers using coupons when a customer doesn't use one, inventory lost due to theft, or tickets not being entered into the computer.

Oh but healthcare? Yeah, that's going to just ruin things.
                              All problems that could be mitigated by paying their employees more... nah.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                                All problems that could be mitigated by paying their employees more... nah.
                                Depends. PJ's is such a **** job, there's no risk involved in engaging in such behaviors. But if the job actually provides enough to make a living, more/most people aren't going to risk getting fired over petty antics.

This seems to be a problem with your posts lately. I can't tell if you are trolling or if you generally have a great misunderstanding of human behavior.
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X