No announcement yet.

Fun with ghetto names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't take it with a date stamp since I didn't know some racist internet toughguy was going to decide to drive to New York to get his ass kicked, but only if he got a date stamped picture of my residence first. If you want a picture with a date stamp, you're going to have to wait until it's light out again.

Post DanS response:
    What am I supposed to take a picture of now? A nighttime picture of Coogan's Bluff?
    Last edited by Captain ******* Kirk; September 22, 2013, 21:34.
    I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain ******* Kirk View Post
      I didn't take it with a date stamp since I didn't know some racist internet toughguy was going to decide to drive to New York to get his ass kicked, but only if he got a date stamped picture of my residence first. If you want a picture with a date stamp, you're going to have to wait until it's light out again.

Post DanS response:
      What am I supposed to take a picture of now? A nighttime picture of Coogan's Bluff?

YEA! NICE TRY!

The Polo Grounds Towers, a public housing project, occupies site of Polo Grounds, where Yankees played in from 1913 to 1922. Plaque (below) commemorates site.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...#ixzz2ffxBLUvA
      Last edited by Docfeelgood; September 23, 2013, 18:53.

Comment

• Pics or it didn't happen.

Comment

• Knew you weren't serious.
          Just all mouth and a lot of noise.

Comment

• FVCK! that's twice I've been stood up now!

Comment

• I'm not serious because I don't have a date stamped picture the second you request one? Looks like someone's trying to back out again. Why don't you just come to New York so we can settle this?

Comment

I'm not serious because I don't have a date stamped picture the second you request one? Looks like someone's trying to back out again. Why don't you just come to New York so we can settle this?

The Polo Grounds Towers, a public housing project, occupies site of Polo Grounds, where Yankees played in from 1913 to 1922. Plaque (below) commemorates site.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...#ixzz2ffxBLUvA
                You trying to pass this off as your own has made you lose all credibility with me.

It's getting late, don't you have homework to do?
                Besides, your parents might not like me coming to visit their sniveling little child for talking trash on the net.

Comment

• Did this turn into an episode of Dateline's "To Catch a Predator"?
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• You sure have made a lot of demands for someone who's supposedly willing to come pay me a visit. It's almost as though you're looking for a way to back out of your internet toughguy threats...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                      Did this turn into an episode of Dateline's "To Catch a Predator"?
                      More like "Catfish" mixed with "The Wire".

I would totally watch that show, btw.

Comment

• I've never actually seen "The Wire".
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Neither have I. I totally am your DL!

Comment

• we should make out and stuff
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I'll put a copy of your avatar over my face first.

Comment

You sure have made a lot of demands for someone who's supposedly willing to come pay me a visit. It's almost as though you're looking for a way to back out of your internet toughguy threats...
                                Lying sack of monkey sh!t!
                                You don't even live in NY!

Comment

Working...
                                X