Fun with ghetto names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da'mobius would fit right in.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
      The bit I don't believe is that Doc has a wife - who is a teacher - who has agreed to reproduce with him at least three times.
      You don't think there are plenty of women who share the same horrible worldview?

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        Da'mobius would fit right in.
        Why Sloww?

If you've got such a problem with me, why don't you come over to Wales and we can discuss things face to face in a civilised manner? You can even bring your buddy Doc for back up...

The thing with me, is that I used to treat people the way they treated me. The reason you have such a hatred for me is simply because I merely dished back what you dished out to me and couldn't handle it in return. Seriously, take a chill pill and stop being such a nasty and bitter piece of work...
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

The bit I don't believe is that Doc has a wife - who is a teacher - who has agreed to reproduce with him at least three times.

Once with this wife. I'm ashamed to say that I'v been married three times.

Ya don't know till ya try.
          Last edited by Docfeelgood; September 23, 2013, 16:17.

Comment

• Some people are better off not knowing.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
              You don't think there are plenty of women who share the same horrible worldview?
              Actually, she doesn't. I want to be with an individual, not a clone of myself.
              Last edited by Docfeelgood; September 23, 2013, 16:16.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                Some people are better off not knowing.

Then ya may pass up the chance to be with the one.

Comment

Why Sloww?

If you've got such a problem with me, why don't you come over to Wales and we can discuss things face to face in a civilised manner? You can even bring your buddy Doc for back up...

The thing with me, is that I used to treat people the way they treated me. The reason you have such a hatred for me is simply because I merely dished back what you dished out to me and couldn't handle it in return. Seriously, take a chill pill and stop being such a nasty and bitter piece of work...

I know my fellow Texans.
                  He won't need back up.
                  I'll go to just carry the luggage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                    Then ya may pass up the chance to be with the one.
                    Sometimes The One is none.

Comment

Sometimes The One is none.
                      I don't hold to that idea. I believe a person is alone by choice.

Ya know? I love to fish, trust me when I say that there is a whole lot of fish in this world.

Comment

• Everything you do in that regard is by choice. Some choices make more sense than others.

Comment

• Rich white people can just as stupid when it comes to names. Can everybody say Moon Unit.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                            Rich white people can just as stupid when it comes to names. Can everybody say Moon Unit.
                            Those are hippies and tree huggers that give those weird names.

Comment

Everything you do in that regard is by choice. Some choices make more sense than others.
                              Of course everything is a choice but you won't know the outcome till the choice is decided to be made.
                              Don't be afraid to take a chance. The outcome may be what your looking for.

Comment

• That is the sort of thinking that Vegas is built on.

Comment

Working...
                                X