Fun with ghetto names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
    There are cities in the south too, you know.
    Can't speak for the other cities in southern states but here in Texas we are holding our own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
      Rah,
      Give me some of yur wisdom, please.
      Say, I called a guy a lucky c0cksucker because he won the lotto
      Or in anger call a guy a c0cksucker as a slur because he has made me mad
      Does that make me homophobic?
      I'm under the immpression that homophobic was a person who seeks out homos to do physical harm to them?
      The reason I ask, other posters here, keep calling me homophobic but at the same time are asking me to be homosexual with them.
      In declining their offer does that make me homophobic?

I'm so confused!
      While I doubt you'll really get much wisdom from me but then again since I've been only married once and we're going on almost 27 years, I might thing that means I have at least a little wisdom. (please feel free to refute this correlation.)

But you do ask a question that probably could handle a somewhat serious discussion.
      General rule, ********er is not an insult to be tossed around lightly. I don't think using it means a person is homophobic. But if you use it as an insult in public, expect people to take offense.

But like every general rule there are exceptions, one of which type you've mentioned.
      I've used it as congratulatory comment.(why is it considered congratulatory is something I should probably think through completely though) But you have to follow a few rules. It can not be done in public because it would be tacky if your buddy had other people overhear it. (and yes, the recipient of the congratulations better be a good friend) How it is said is critical. Even though I've stopped using it as an insult I still know the difference between 'you ********er' and [b] YOU ********ER [/] Your tone can not be ambiguous. You probably need to have a smile on your face but if your tone was not ambiguous it not required.

That is my answer to that question. (but after reading my answer it does sound a bit gay. Maybe I should reconsider by thoughts)
      But I told you not to expect wisdom.

However please look up the term. You definition is just one of many (if it is one, but it's close enough)

Please feel free for others to discuss. Have any of you every used it as a congratulatory term?
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Thank you!
        No, you and your brother each underestimate your GOD given wisdom.
        ( odd , he has said the same thing to me)

I felt that I was not homophobic but needed clarification.
        Been a big help thanks.

Comment

Thing about you SAVA is that your one and don't care or don't know that you are.
          My one? My one what?

OH THE IRONY

idiot
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

My one? My one what?

OH THE IRONY

idiot
            See! you don't know.

Comment

• sigh
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• your priorities are more for proper pronunciation than the message

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                  Drake, I'd buy you drinks for a year if you actually kicked the **** out of this racist mother****er. Come on man, don't let us down.
                  I'd be happy to if I could be guaranteed that he wouldn't show up with a gun.
                  I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Comment

your priorities are more for proper pronunciation than the message
                    AFAIK, your/you're are pronounced the same.

They mean different things.

Most non-idiots are aware of these facts.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Cork soakers are born not made.
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain ******* Kirk View Post
                        You know he'd be a little ***** and bring a gun.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

and nourish the flees.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain ******* Kirk View Post

What? you don't own one?
                            Last edited by Docfeelgood; September 24, 2013, 05:46.

Comment

AFAIK, your/you're are pronounced the same.

They mean different things.

Most non-idiots are aware of these facts.
                              Yea, I'm not trying to win any awards.

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post

OMG!
                                There fixed it for you

Comment

Working...
                                X