Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I don't feel special or entitled..."

"Just poor."

You feel poor BECAUSE YOU FEEL ENTITLED.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This has been making the rounds on facebook and it's been doing terrible things for my blood pressure.

People of my generation are the whiniest *****es.

You're ****ing stupid, you know this right?

What is it with conservative white males in denial about how ****ty our generation has it right now?

If you think the status quo is fine keep it to yourself. Stop being the outspoken special little snowflake you detest of so greatly.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Maybe if the picture were of someone who were ACTUALLY POOR instead of someone at a ****ing COLLEGE GRADUATION this wouldn't make me so goddamn mad.

You have a ****ing college degree, you are better off than the vast majority of americans (unless you squandered it studying something useless). I have NO SYMPATHY.

Some of those people have HOODS. That means they are getting ****ing GRADUATE DEGREES. Masters and PhDs.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
        People of my generation are the whiniest *****es.
        You shouldn't blame your generation for your whining ... about your generations whining ...

Comment

And the job market is tough, family income has stagnated for 25+ years, college is a boondoggle when factoring in the opportunities vs. the cost for a large portion of people but the alternative is to be barred access to almost any job.

If you think everything is fine, shut up and step out of the way of people who want better opportunities and are working to create them. I've never understood your seething hatred towards people that point out bad situations in life.
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Only 8% of Americans have masters degrees or doctoral degrees so calling yourself "poor" when you have that much human capital, that much education invested in you, is ****ing offensive. Holy **** whoever wrote that is a ****ing chode. Go to ****ing Liberia and tell the heroin junkies in Monrovia about your crippling ****ing poverty.

Comment

You're seriously acting like college is the keys to the kingdom. Its not. Why do you believe this? Why arent you able to adjust your opinion? Jesus christ it is tiring dealing with emotional teenage boys who think "Everything is fine cause I'm fine with how everything is."

Comment

Only 8% of Americans have masters degrees or doctoral degrees so calling yourself "poor" when you have that much human capital, that much education invested in you, is ****ing offensive. Holy **** whoever wrote that is a ****ing chode. Go to ****ing Liberia and tell the heroin junkies in Monrovia about your crippling ****ing poverty.
                Teachers often are required to get masters degrees and you want them to be poor. Get Out.

Comment

If you can't get a job getting out of college it's because so many people are going to college these days, that nobody gives a flying **** about your degree in sociology that you got out of spending 4 years of your life around a keg.

Maybe if people treated college as an investment instead of consumption (very very ****ing expensive consumption that they borrow money for) they wouldn't find themselves in such a mess after they graduate.

Comment

If you can't get a job getting out of college it's because so many people are going to college these days, that nobody gives a flying **** about your degree in sociology that you got out of spending 4 years of your life around a keg.
                    You've constructed the dumbest strawman related to meritocracy I've ever seen.

"If you dont have a job its because you made the wrong choices, specifically getting a degree in a field and drinking in college. BTW I'm the final arbiter of "choices""

You dont know **** about anything. You're an entitled dickface that thinks he has it all figured out but you're just a myopic ******** who has no real experience in the world. Get over yourself.

Comment

Are you really whining because people say they feel "poor" when they have a pile of student debt and haven't found a decent job yet?

Comment

Here let me help you with your response: "College isn't just about money! Even though you are spending ~40 grand a year to go to a private school you should study what YOU are interested in, not what people are interested in hiring you for so you can pay off the crippling debt you're taking out to learn how to make ****ty oil on canvas paintings! Pursue what you love!"

If you have a masters degree, you're not poor, you managed to go to a master's program which is very ****ing expensive. You're not poor, you're just a moron.

Comment

Yes, all people who complain about this went to a private arts college...

WHERE DO YOU GET THESE CARICATURES YOU DUMBASS?

Comment

Having a college degree makes you INHERENTLY not poor, because you have an extremely valuable asset that lots of other people don't have. That is doubly true for a graduate degree.

It's not CS and chemical engineering graduates who can't find jobs, that's for damn sure.

Comment

Having a college degree makes you INHERENTLY not poor, because you have an extremely valuable asset that lots of other people don't have. That is doubly true for a graduate degree.

It's not CS and chemical engineering graduates who can't find jobs, that's for damn sure.
                              In the short run that's not much help for someone who is struggling with this job market.

Comment

Working...
                              X