Can't post without thread title.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't post without thread title.

Broke up with girlfriend 2 months ago because I'm a ****ing idiot who doesn't want kids. Living in tiny room in ****ty house in crappy part of town with 3 strangers because rent is cheap. Never lived with strangers before. Feel like I can't make a sound without bothering roommates. They don't care. They don't complain. It's only my ****ed up issues that make it matter. Can't seem to get up on time for work. Tired all the time. Need vacation. Can't have one. Work, school, work, school. Good thing I don't drink. Or maybe drinking would help. Not sure. Also the Redskins suck. Can't I at least have a successful football team? No. Well **** you. Therapist is going to have her work cut out for her this week.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

sorry
    that sounds rough
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Haha. Rough my ****ing ass. I have a car, stable income, a place to live, food, internet access and I'm pursuing my dreams. What the **** is my problem? Therapist tells ms life is traumatic, that I don't need some big ****ing thing in order to feel like I have the right to be ****ed up, that I shouldn't be jealous of other people's problems. But seriously. Everyone else has their **** together. Everyone else went through the same crap I did. But they're not ****ing whiny *****es about it. ****.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Okay. I take it back.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Well, first off, don't drink, this is a lousy time to start. Second, I can't recall: are you on meds for the depression? If not, Prozac helped me a lot, and it's generic. Not Wellbutrin, that crap can give you seizures. Third, I know you can't help being depressed, but let me remind you that having a crappy sports team among your top worries means you're pretty OK. Fourth, I should remind you that, as you've apparently noticed, you can't help being depressed. It's not a character flaw, it's just your bastard brain betraying you with its failure to get its neurotransmitters in order.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Try being grateful for the little things in life, like not being black.
            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

I'm on sertraline. What's that? /me googles. Zoloft. The little bouncy face. I'm supposed to be on Abilify, too. But I ran out and every time I think about going to the pharmacist to get more I freak out over how I don't have any time and how that doesn't matter because I could make time for something important but I still don't so jesus christ wtf is my problem if I can't even get myself to go the pharmacy to get the drugs I need and there's absolutely no way I'm going to be able to keep my **** together for as long as it's gonna take to get my degree this was a bad idea I'm doomed to failure. Haha.

Comment

Go run over pedestrians in GTA4. That always makes me feel better.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

If you have time to complain, you have time to go get your meds, man. Also, punch your brain, he's being a dick.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                    Haha. Rough my ****ing ass. I have a car, stable income, a place to live, food, internet access and I'm pursuing my dreams. What the **** is my problem? Therapist tells ms life is traumatic, that I don't need some big ****ing thing in order to feel like I have the right to be ****ed up, that I shouldn't be jealous of other people's problems. But seriously. Everyone else has their **** together. Everyone else went through the same crap I did. But they're not ****ing whiny *****es about it. ****.
                    Everyone else doesn't have their **** together. A lot of the time it's just smoke and mirrors. I realised that when I went through a bunch of issues these last couple of years. I changed things and now everything is great - too great in fact! Anyway, by being introspective and talking to a bunch of people, you soon realise that a lot of your fears are their fears and a lot of what you're going through, they're going through. People just tend to put a brave face on is all...

Oh and remember you're not living in the 3rd World, that always helps.

Oh and as a long suffering Bengals fan, stop whining about your ball team...
                    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I still don't understand that... a Welsh Bengals fan.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I know, crazy huh? Lori should count himself lucky...
                        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Yeah yeah yeah, it's all an illusion. Everyone else is just as ****ed up as I am. Except they're not. Maybe they feel the same way that I do, but at least they're able to get **** done. Get married, have kids, get a degree, have a job that wouldn't demean a monkey. Therapist keeps trying to tell me that I'm not a total failure, that I have gotten things done, that the past couple years are objective evidence that I'm able to accomplish things if I put my mind to them. But then why the **** did it take me so long? Why am I running 10 years behind all my peers? The rapist says it's because I went through what was, for me, traumatic experiences as a child and, for various reasons, lacked the coping mechanisms to deal well with that trauma. You don't start out knowing how to deal with your ****. It's a skill that has to be learned. You get support from friends, family, teachers, etc. But I lacked a lot of those support structures. I didn't have a lot of friends. And I lied to my parents and teachers about what I was going through. So no, I'm not a total ****ing failure. I'm just someone who didn't learn the best ways to deal with stress. I improvised. And kept myself afloat. But that was all I managed to do. I have a ****ton of problems, but my biggest problem is that I let my problems get to me. And that's what I have to work on. Not freaking the **** out. Not letting things build up and build up until they boil over and I lose my ****.

Comment

Oh big deal. So you broke up with your girl. Go on OKCupid and find another. Write in your profile you just broke up and are sad. Demonstrate you can write complete sentences. Mention you like sex. You'll find a wonderful horny girl (possibly crazy) by the end of the week.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                              Yeah yeah yeah, it's all an illusion. Everyone else is just as ****ed up as I am. Except they're not. Maybe they feel the same way that I do, but at least they're able to get **** done. Get married, have kids, get a degree, have a job that wouldn't demean a monkey. Therapist keeps trying to tell me that I'm not a total failure, that I have gotten things done, that the past couple years are objective evidence that I'm able to accomplish things if I put my mind to them. But then why the **** did it take me so long? Why am I running 10 years behind all my peers? The rapist says it's because I went through what was, for me, traumatic experiences as a child and, for various reasons, lacked the coping mechanisms to deal well with that trauma. You don't start out knowing how to deal with your ****. It's a skill that has to be learned. You get support from friends, family, teachers, etc. But I lacked a lot of those support structures. I didn't have a lot of friends. And I lied to my parents and teachers about what I was going through. So no, I'm not a total ****ing failure. I'm just someone who didn't learn the best ways to deal with stress. I improvised. And kept myself afloat. But that was all I managed to do. I have a ****ton of problems, but my biggest problem is that I let my problems get to me. And that's what I have to work on. Not freaking the **** out. Not letting things build up and build up until they boil over and I lose my ****.
                              Talk more to people. To your friends, to whoever. Don't attempt to solve all your problems by yourself.
                              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                              X