Bradley Manning wants to be a woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    I've barely commented on the tranny stuff in this thread.

EDIT: I suppose I'll take this opportunity to weigh in, since I've been called out. In person, I'd be perfectly willing to indulge in their little transexual fantasy, but otherwise I'm not going to pretend that it's anything other than a mental illness. And I personally think that permanent disfigurement should not be the medically indicated treatment for the vast majority of people with this problem. I also have a strong suspicion that a lot of people who claim to be transexual are seeking attention due to some other psychological disorder.

Even if we indulge in mangling the English language for their sensibilities, which I'm honestly fine with doing while speaking to their faces as a matter of politeness (because really who cares), there's a lot of things we can't change. They are still medically and biologically men (in the male-to-female case), and they aren't suddenly going to be sent to gynecologists, they shouldn't suddenly be using women's restrooms, etc. Vice versa of course for female-to-male (which as I recall is much less common).
    I don't pretend to understand everything about transgendered people and the psychology or mindset of transgendered people. So I'm not going to be a presumptuous, ignorant twit and label transgendered people as having a mental disorder.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• How is this for a mind-bender for some closed-minded people on here.

I am acquainted with a transgendered person (male-to-female transition) who is a Vietnam War veteran, and who is a die-hard Republican.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
        Pretty sure reg is being deliberately acerbic there. I enjoyed his rant, personally.
        Only slightly, I'm sure as **** not backpedaling on anything I said.

Been a couple of days and I've been super busy with school starting back up tomorrow (**** RIT switching to semesters I would have had another week, *******s) so not gonna bother reading what's been posted in this thread since Friday, instead have this mildly amusing picture:

Comment

Working...
        X