Bradley Manning wants to be a woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley Manning wants to be a woman

He is now calling himself Chelsea, after Clinton's daughter perhaps? Seeking a transfer to a woman's prison?

Maybe he should try Loretta

Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

I clicked hoping to post that exact video damnit horse!

Comment

never mind Reg

Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

He is ahead of the game.
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

If you stuck me in solitary for a hundred-odd days, I might wind up thinking I was a chick too.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

yeah manning is all kinds of messed up

this isn't a statement about trans people

i just think the govt broke him/her
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

He was broken beforehand. He had temper tantrums and he attacked his squad leader and CO (might have been XO?). Whiny ***** should never have been in the army. For ****'s sake if he had just been good and waited out his enlistment he'd be out right now and getting the GI bill. Instead he's looking at a lot of Dix in his future.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                He was broken beforehand. He had temper tantrums and he attacked his squad leader and CO (might have been XO?). Whiny ***** should never have been in the army. For ****'s sake if he had just been good and waited out his enlistment he'd be out right now and getting the GI bill. Instead he's looking at a lot of Dix in his future.
                Still, what she did was a good thing. Kind of sad that she's gotten more time in prison for whistleblowing than the people she blew the whistle on but thats to be expected from an organization whose sole purpose is to kill.
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

He was not whistleblowing. There happened to be one or two damning things in there by coincidence. JFC.

Comment

I understand why you're upset about it, its just you're upset about it for the wrong reasons - you're on the side supporting murder and coverup and secrecy.
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I mean, we should be thankful that you're not going into law in the army since we both know you'd wind up turning a blind eye to rape and murder but would rain down holy hell on someone who exposed the travesty that is the chain of command in the united states military.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                        I understand why you're upset about it, its just you're upset about it for the wrong reasons - you're on the side supporting murder and coverup and secrecy.
                        reg does have the murderous mindset of a Stalin or Mao. remember that
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                          Instead he's looking at a lot of Dix in his future.
                          Brilliant that he is going for the chick prison then.
                          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                            He is now calling himself Chelsea, after Clinton's daughter perhaps? Seeking a transfer to a woman's prison?

Maybe he should try Loretta
                            Thirty years ago this was satire.
                            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe View Post
                              Brilliant that he is going for the chick prison then.
                              Yeah, he's not gonna get that.
                              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
                              X