Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knees weak roads spaghetti

Comment

I should clarify, that's if you think road spaghetti is actually a problem, which I don't really.

Comment

Brave New World is 33% off on Steam now.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

hotline miami at 2.50 means you'd have to be a ****** not to buy it

BTW

You've spent 6463.9 hours playing this selection, which includes 106 items, is valued at $1467.02, and requires 302.23 GB
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

You people are sick. Imagine how much liquor you could have bought with those sums of money.
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

That doesnt include TF2 hat/key purchases btw. Add about an extra 200 on top
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
                You people are sick. Imagine how much liquor you could have bought with those sums of money.
                Gaming has provided more value in the 6000 plus hours. 1500 in booze would last a few months. Less with my wife and me combined.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                  Gaming has provided more value in the 6000 plus hours. 1500 in booze would last a few months. Less with my wife and me combined.
                  Yes. Without gaming, I might actually have to do something with my life.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

HORRORS!
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                      Yes. Without gaming, I might actually have to do something with my life.
                      I've already done something with my life and now I want to be entertained for years.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                        I've already done something with my life and now I want to be entertained for years.
                        Sure. I have too. But in my case, I meant something more respectable than a "cash business".
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Chivalry Medieval Warfare - $6.24
                          Just Cause 2 - $2.99
                          Xcom Enemy Unknown - $9.99
                          GTA 4 - $4.99
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Nice guy Steam gave me a free Civ4 because the Brave New World DLC went on sale after I bought it.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Is Chivalry worth $6? I have the others.

Comment

Tomb raider being ten ****ing dollars is the most solid evidence yet that it didn't sell well on PC

Comment

Working...
                                X