Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, she thinks I'm cheating on her (I'm not)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    Maybe she's pissed at him for being sick, but realizes that this isn't an acceptable reason to be pissed at him, so she's (sub)consciously fabricating more acceptable reasons to be pissed at him. I know from second hand experience that people get angry at other people for their being sick, then they feel guilty for these feelings, and the combination of anger and guilt can get pretty bizarre.
    This.
    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Do as Dinner said. If it doesn't work, draw your conculsions but fear for being alone is not a reason to spend the rest of your life - as it is - miserable.
      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

If she is in denial about your illness, for sure this is the cause of such weird behaviour. Ultimately you will need to sit down and talk, disucss what would be good for both of you and the kids given the situation and try to make best of it.

Some sort of "facing the truth" discussion (which is unfortunately one of those few cases that are worse than if you were cheating), should be on the table.
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka View Post
          For years I've let her vent first, say all kinds of things, and then after she calmed down, told that I will not tolerate this kind of behaviour.
          Perhaps you're long overdue a bit of a blow up of your own. Over time people can come to mistake reasonableness for weakness.

Comment

Working...
          X