Spider-rape, spider-rape, radioactive spider-rape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell me about it.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
        I aim to someday be on everyone's ignore list. Please let me know if I'm on your ignore list so I can assess how I am progressing towards my goals ...
        You're on mine, but I tend to click "view post" a lot. It's weird; I don't hate you or anything--you're pretty reasonable, and don't show signs of any hateful beliefs, etc.--it's just that we always used to get into these interminable arguments that went nowhere and ate up big chunks of time. Putting you on ignore worked, even though I ignore ignore.

Oh, and Sava, if you're gonna be doing the same thing DaShi does, you can be on there too. Whatever.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Sava really isn't into the stalking thing like DaShi is.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

yeah don't flatter yourself elok
            and i could give half a **** if you ignore me
            stop being such a little *****
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Can someone tell me what the proximate cause of the recent spat between DaShi and Elok is so that I can reaffirm my belief that DaShi is one of the more unpleasant posters here?
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

It's not recent. I've always been unpleasant.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

That I know. I was just wondering, because I haven't really been around recently, if there was a specific incident that initiated this round of unpleasantness.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Look, it's either you guys or the kids.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

That's understandable. A Greenpeace activist tried to get me and my friends to save the polar bears the other day. One of my friends and I then proceeded to have a twenty minute discussion with the guy during which we deconstructed all of his beliefs (read: had no effect on his beliefs whatsoever). Our other friends walked away half way through.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                        Can someone tell me what the proximate cause of the recent spat between DaShi and Elok is so that I can reaffirm my belief that DaShi is one of the more unpleasant posters here?
                        I stopped actually ignoring him long enough to tell him that I was, in fact, ignoring him. This made no difference and I will now go back to ignoring him for reals. Conditions should return to normal shortly, whatever normal is.
                        1011 1100

Comment

Yes, the best way to reach out to someone is to tell them that you are ignoring them. Why not just pm me, if you want to make an honest attempt? I may be unreasonable, but I'm willing to make concessions for more peaceful posting.
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                            Sava really isn't into the stalking thing like DaShi is.
                            Recent evidence indicates otherwise--this is the third recent thread where he's picked a fight with me.
                            1011 1100

Comment

People here do have different opinions. Elok, you have very strong opinions that, for the most part, are well-considered. But not everyone is going to agree with them, no matter how right they feel to you.
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I fight with/insult everyone Elok. You are just an easy target now because of the sand in your vagina.
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X