No announcement yet.

dumb ass trying to be a smart ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That beheading is considered pretty moderate by Syrian standards. They didn't even cut his limbs off, and they only praised Allah 26 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
      Obama is giving the people who cut that guy's head off state-of-the-art weaponry.
      Beheadings with lightsabers
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

That beheading is considered pretty moderate by Syrian standards.
        No, no it wasn't. The reality is as the war has dragged on the number of moderates has decreased and the number of extremists has increased especially since the Islamists have received funding weapons from the Gulf while the moderates have not received weapons from the west. The CIA has carefully vetted moderate groups so that all the weapons go to just one group of non-Islamists who supposedly have the best credentials for supporting a moderate western style democracy. Can they insure absolutely none of the weapons ever end up in the hands of extremists? No, but they can insure they only give the weapons to moderate pro-democracy groups (specifically just the one authorized group) and that invalidates your claim that Obama is some how giving weapons to Al Qaeda affiliated Islamist groups because factually that is just not true.

The current policy is designed to bulster the power of moderates in opposition to the extremists and that is the exact opposite of your previous claim.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Dear Wiglaf(s)

People complained about that video so I've deleted the post (and the one where someone quoted it). I haven't watched it, just going by the report I got. So blame the person who reported it.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

Pathetic. Is that the first moderator action in this forum in the last ten years?

It's simply a video of American allies in Syria severing an infidel's head. If we can't even bear to watch their everyday behavior on the Internet, we shouldn't be sending them money and guns.

Comment

Can they insure absolutely none of the weapons ever end up in the hands of extremists? No
              Correct

Comment

Pathetic. Is that the first moderator action in this forum in the last ten years?

It's simply a video of American allies in Syria severing an infidel's head. If we can't even bear to watch their everyday behavior on the Internet, we shouldn't be sending them money and guns.
                If I can't bear to watch open heart surgery no one should pay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                  If I can't bear to watch open heart surgery no one should pay for it.
                  Are you seriously comparing filmed decapitation to life-saving surgery? If your point is that sometimes ugly things are necessary, I get that, but there's nothing necessary or even sane about snuffing prisoners in front of a camera.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

there should probably be a NSFW tag for stuff like that
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

What if in exchange for weapons they promise not to film their beheadings anymore? That would be a win/win

Comment

Working...
                      X