No announcement yet.

Drug tests for CEOs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(I meant that DD consistently and automatically cleaves to the GOP/conservative line on more or less every single issue, while Dinner does the same for the Democrats/liberals--sort of a mirror-image deal)
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc View Post
      I'm neither always wrong nor have I made openly racist posts as Oerdin has. I strenuously reject this comparison.
      QFT
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
        (I meant that DD consistently and automatically cleaves to the GOP/conservative line on more or less every single issue, while Dinner does the same for the Democrats/liberals--sort of a mirror-image deal)
        Not really. He isn't a fundamentalist Christian or think that being gay is terrible. He's not a stereotypical arch-conservative that he would need to be to counterpart Oerdin.
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
          Hardly. Hell, I didn't even vote for Obama in 2012.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Oerdin, I'd put you to the left of me, and I think abortions should be mandatory.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Generally, yes, but on a number of things I'm actually pretty far to the right. Like I don't think there should be a minimum wage and I'd like to limit the government's ability to restrict entry into career fields via a permit process. For instance most cities limit the number of taxi permits they issue thus limiting competition and driving prices up. That's obviously just rent seeking behavior which needs to go and instead we should have the market set the prices based upon supply and demand.

Comment

Okay guys you're right.

Let's just blame all the problems of government spending only on the poor.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

This thread's topic changed from "government spending" to "MrFun's sucktitude" on the second post
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                    Not really. He isn't a fundamentalist Christian or think that being gay is terrible. He's not a stereotypical arch-conservative that he would need to be to counterpart Oerdin.
                    Yes, but then Dinner doesn't really do the multiculturalism thing on the liberal side, either. I think it's a fair enough comparison.
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Actually, I'd say I do. In practice, any way. Feel free to make mountains out of mole hills to your heart's content though.
                      Last edited by Dinner; June 13, 2013, 12:10.

Comment

Working...
                      X