Drug tests for CEOs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drug tests for CEOs.

Given the amount of corporate welfare that CEOs and their companies receive from the government, why don't we make CEOs pee in a cup, to test them for any illicit/illegal drug use?

Then, if they are found to be using drugs, we can kick them off of whatever corporate welfare benefits they receive.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

I favor this, as long as they all piss on your face and you drown in it.

Comment

I am angry because someone in line in front of me at Subway ordered a sandwich that I do not like, even though it has no effect on me.
      It obviously had an effect on you if it made you angry, you retarded ******.

Comment

He may be an angry ******, but he's not really retarded. He's just misinformed.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Wiglaf how far does your distaste for LGBT people go these days? Surely your not as crazy as the Russians who while withholding outright banning it, they throw in stuff in their laws to discourage it with crackpot ideas like burning the hearts of dead gays after death.... if you issue is just with Mr. Fun. I retract my question......
          "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

I hate the vast majority of gay people because all the ones I meet act like Mr Fun. I have nothing against people who are genetically gay but otherwise sane

Comment

I'm bi- so I can't help confirm or degrade your viewpoint much... but I do find a lot of people to be stuck up (no pun intended) in the LGBT community.... Bi's are really hated by both groups so we have a unique perspective on the issue.... Course I also don't have the best track record to be considered sane either. But I do think your name is cute, lil wiggy , cute lils wiggy *give a cookie* *hides*

Comment

Will the two of you just get a room?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Afraid not slow, anyways I'm currently on my female attract cycle anways....

Comment

At last a moderately original post from MrFun
                    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

why drug test?

i say we just shoot em
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

How much government spending goes toward corporate welfare compared to social welfare?
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Are you and Dinner in competition to see who can make liberalism look worse?
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Alternatively, "HA HA I COPIED SOMETHING FROM GRUMPY CAT BECAUSE I AM A DUMB TWINK. IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE I HATE EVERYONE WHO CONTRIBUTES MORE TO SOCIETY THAN ME, OH WAIT THAT INCLUDES GRUMPY CAT NOW I AM CONFUSED." I would tell you to EAT A DICK but you would just ENJOY IT. :wiglaf:

...hmm, that's a lot harder than it looks.
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I know, right?

And he's been doing it for over a decade. That is high-level dedication to performance art.
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                              X