Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sava View Post
    threads like these make me hate you DFG

Well, I did say I was mistaken and ask for pardon.

Sometimes the way I think and say comes out wrong. Not trying to give an excuse, just a explanation.
    Last edited by Docfeelgood; May 28, 2013, 18:49.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
      The non-whites keep keying his truck
      Stolen not keyed

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
        Yes. Also, I suspect that you haven't obtained the keenest possible insight into British society by watching some alarming videos. I imagine that, in real-life Britain, any Muslim gangs patrolling the streets for women dressed like whores tend to get thrown in jail after the first or second assault. And then the "chavs" shank them, I guess. Probably Molly could supply you with a more accurate account if you just asked him instead of telling him how his own country works.

Also, whatever Moby's other faults, he's definitely Welsh, and Wales was part of Great Britain last I checked. Which would make him, in fact, British.
        Sorry, my mistake, my pardon.

I hang out at other boards and the things I hear from my British friends there tell me a different story.
        I'm so confused now. Who's telling the truth?

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
          Well, I did say I was mistaken and ask for pardon.
          Sure.

Sometimes the way I think comes out wrong when I try typing it to words.
          You consistently redeem yourself.

I don't think you are a bad person. I just think you've had some bad experiences. It's natural to generalize. You seem to be aware later on that doing so is wrong. I think that shows a tremendous amount of maturity.

Racist/bigotry affects me personally... now more so than ever... my brother in law's family is Ugandan. He was born here. My little nephew is biracial. So blanket statements against all people of color are basically statements against two of the guys I love most in the world.

And when I see anti-Obama birther type crap, it's basically people saying that about my little nephew. He's biracial. Some stupid political ******* could just as easily say he was born in Uganda.

I would never seriously threaten a Polytubby with real life violence. This is more a cathartic statement. But when I hear that kind of crap from Republicans, it makes me want to punch them in the face repeatedly. I'm a big guy. Even once is probably enough to potentially lead to death.

That's just how the stuff affects me. Aside from political bull****, which is just trolling nonsense, I generally like most of the people here. Hell, as obnoxious as BK gets, I consider him a friend.

I mean, you can rip on me all you want... and my beliefs... the sports teams I love... it's cool. I'm a big boy. I can take it. But when it comes to family, I get rawr-rage.... like actual rage... not just 2am drunk posting rage.

And I have enough respect for you and others here to want to talk about that stuff. Hopefully we can come to an understanding.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc View Post
            As long as they can get something other than English food, multiculturalism is working out just fine for the English.
            I'm fine with English food, thanks. But then I know something about regional & modern English dishes and you just know old cliches.
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
              Probably Molly could supply you with a more accurate account if you just asked him instead of telling him how his own country works.
              Well quite. Docfeelgood simply googled multiculturalism and plucked the bits of Youtube that most agreed with his uninformed opinions about modern British society.

Here are some more British 'guests' as Doc might put it, paying their respects to a dead soldier:

Click image for larger version

Name:	woolwich-sikhs.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	9095640
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
              X