Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A discussion on the merits of various brands of condiments.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
    have you tried making your own? A lost art.
    I have been making "fresh" mustard using Coleman's brand mustard powder as it really does lose flavor even a few minutes after you mix it. I have had the same bottle of Ketchup in the fridge for the last year and never seem to use it. Sriracha though goes quickly, I wonder if the mayo in my fridge is even still good, though I make aioli in a mortar and pesto fairly regularly (at least twice a month).
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Anything still in your fridge five years later should definitely be thrown out.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
        Uncle Sparky commented
        Editing a comment
        Dahmer should have followed this rule...

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
      Anything still in your fridge five years later should definitely be thrown out.
      It's a Scientific Experiment!
      Leave it there much longer and it may achieve sentience......
      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
        Uncle Sparky commented
        Editing a comment
        My sister discovered that Tabasco sauce turns into a very fowl, dark brown (probably) non poisonous vinegar after about 25 years...

Turkey sandwich with horseradish.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
      X