No announcement yet.

Post a pic of your first car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine was a 64 olds dynamic 88. More of a goldish biege color.
    Bought it around 1972 for 100 bucks.
    No seat belts, and it got like 8 miles to the gallon, but despite it's looks, it could fly.
    Attached Files
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It's sitting out in the driveway, and I can't be arsed to find a picture of it on my computer right now, so you get a stock picture.

2005 Honda Element
      Click image for larger version

Name:	element.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	198.9 KB
ID:	9095467

Comment

The only cars I have ever owned were Hyundai Accents.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Bought my first one for 400-500 dollars in 2004? It had been in a bad wreck but was nice inside. I ended up trashing it a bit (because the moonroof blew off and then it got full of leaves and when the alternator? had problems I just junked it).

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I had an 83 dodge omni
            it was gold
            this isn't it

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

God we're all such geeks.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I was expecting a ford T-model when I saw your name Rah...
                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

I'll post mine in a bit. It recently got its front bumper taken out by a broken tire that got kicked up by the car in front of me...the engine also can't seem to accelerate up to 60 very well anymore. I'll probably get a new (used) car from Enterprise this summer. It's a dark green 2000 Honda Accord that my dad bought in Franklin, Tennessee just before we moved to Virginia, and it's been driven by him, Kuci, and now me.
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                    I was expecting a ford T-model when I saw your name Rah...
                    God, a 64 dynamic 88 wasn't ancient enough for you damn.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

my second car was fun... 98 cutlass supreme with 18 inch chrome wheels, tint, and two JL audio 12inch 12w6 subwoofers (two phoenix gold 600 watt amps) that could set off bank alarms
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

My first car was a beige 1976 VW beatle which my father had originally bought used for $1000 for my older sister but she forgot to put oil in it and blew up the engine. Right before I turned 16 my father and I put a rebuilt 1978 1876cc fuel injected motor with a more sporty cam into it. I believe we also got a larger "doghouse" which was the air cooling system in those old VWs. Those cars were so simple even a 15.5 year old could easily see how it worked.

It wasn't fast but it was fuel efficient and reliable so it made the perfect high school car. I started driving it in 1992 and in 1996 I replaced it with a used 1994 Ford Prode which I bought for $10,995.
                        Last edited by Dinner; May 17, 2013, 16:56.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post

It wasn't fast but it was fuel efficient and reliable so it made the perfect high school car.
                          Comfortable back seats too then?

Comment

A 1985 Mercedes. Died on me after two weeks.

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I think I may not be old enough for this thread.

Anyway here's my car:

A little less flattering on the other side at the moment:
                              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I miss my first car. People hated riding with me, because I was reckless as hell driving it. I knew exactly what it could do and pushed to that limit. Never got in an accident, but did get a speeding ticket once. The only trouble I ever had was when the battery died after leaving it with my mother for a year.

Click image for larger version

Name:	33021680002_large.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	493.0 KB
ID:	9095468

This is not the actual car. I don't have any pics, but it looked like this, except maroon.
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X