Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
    Doc, this!

One, they're not deformities - learn to use a dictionary you illiterate moron! While you're at it, learn to spell and sort your grammar out too! You're a disgrace to the Texas 'education' system!

Two, clearly you must be an ignorant racist if you truly believe all black people 'look the same' - or the fact that you think they can't even tell each other apart let alone you!!!

You have no ****ing idea what they're really for, apart from using them to feed your racist prejudices...
    Quit smoking cat ****, it really don't agree with you.

Besides, I have REAL black friends and not made up ones to impress people!
    Last edited by Docfeelgood; May 21, 2013, 14:45.

Comment

• Originally posted by dannubis View Post
      Just call him a dork. That is about all the effort the racist redneck deserves.
      "Dork"!?
      Poindexter! you're a riot!

Click image for larger version

Name:	poindexter_award.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	9095523
      Last edited by Docfeelgood; May 21, 2013, 14:48.

Comment

• Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
        I take it, you don't know.
        Yes that's right.

I've worked alongside them for several years, but we communicate only in dumbshow and pictures. With any luck my sorely attenuated vocabulary will catch up with theirs so I shall soon be able to ask them which countries they all come from. Then I will ask them if Africa is in Europe, and how can I get there ?

did you know they deform there face just so they can tell each other apart?
        You are such a dipstick.

I know a fair bit about scarification on the face and on the body, and friends of mine who have facial markings have a rather clever way of telling each other apart, which may catch on even in Texas, although admittedly it seems a bit sophisticated for jes' plain folks like your good self- names.
        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
          This makes my day! When the topic of race is discussed, you nerds are lost!
          Lost for words, yes. The shock at reading stuff as incredibly, unabashedly dim as your illiterate toss is quite profound.
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
          X