X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
    omgr!
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I got friends who dip, and my understanding is that it's a much more cost effective way of feeding their addiction.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

This dipping you talk about, is that where you have moist tobacco in your upper lip? JM makes me think so from his replies, but you don't go around spitting all the time when you use "snus"(which it is called in Scandinavia). I think that's what you do with tobacco you chew?
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

lower lip, with/without a pouch

Comment

OK. Something entirely different then. Not the kind that is so much used in Scandinavia, especially Sweden. Funny thing with this kind of tobacco: So far no clear case has been made that it is causing cancer. But, as a top scientist on the area once said to my dad, it is definitely NOT healthy either. Myself, I keep well away from it. I find it disgusting.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I use smokeless tobacco, no pouch, straight from the can. Copenhagen Smokeless Tobacco, wintergreen long cut.
              http://www.tobaccopub.net/articles/a...-brand-success
              It is an acquired taste.
              I used this to get off cigarettes. I don't swallow, so I try to be discreet, spitting in public. YES, it is a nasty addiction.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                HC, you need to realize something. People that smoke NOW know. It took decades before MAY BE Hazardous To Your Health was printed on packs.
                We were surrounded by it. TV stars, Movie stars, Baseball players all smoked. So take your sanctimonious opinions and blow them up your ass.
                ...and dipping?
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                  You just reminded me of the guy in Thank You for Smoking that was suing big tobacco because he got cancer...

Anyone who still regularly smokes, or dips, is an idiot! FACT!

Exhibit A: People like Slowwie and DFG - need I say more...
                  Whadayamean still? How about start?

There are a number of young guys at this plant who smoke or dip.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                  X