Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sava View Post
    It's winter in those months down there.
    Only cold/wet in southern parts of Victoria, Tasmania, high bits of the Atherton Tableland... but very green and lush in those bits. You'd find it more than bearable, Sava.
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Sydney inland is proper nobbling in July/August...
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
        Only cold/wet in southern parts of Victoria, Tasmania, high bits of the Atherton Tableland... but very green and lush in those bits. You'd find it more than bearable, Sava.
        I also hope to gawk at nice looking Aussie women in bathing suits.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
          I also hope to gawk at nice looking Aussie women in bathing suits.
          Many many fine beaches to choose from, and on two oceans too.
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
            Sava does have a point. You don't do a very good job of insulting people.

However, unlike Sava, I do have confidence in you. I am sure you could be quite offensive if you put your mind to it.

No I'm pretty much with Sava on this one. The insults to date have all been pedestrian and based upon stereotypes lacking imagination. The game needs to be stepped up significantly to even register a meh. Other than cheerleading death and misfortune, there really isn't much provacative there. 'Course that is along the lines of what Westboro Baptists Church does, so there's that going for it.
            Last edited by Ogie Oglethorpe; April 23, 2013, 09:35.
            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Working...
            X