No announcement yet.

Explosions at Boston Marathon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real tragedy is the people will not be allowed to carry backpacks, coolers and other carry objects to events like this in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
      The real tragedy is the people will not be allowed to carry backpacks, coolers and other carry objects to events like this in the future.
      Yes. THIS is the real tragedy. Not the fact that two people died... one of them an 8 year old kid.

Now... I can't bring backpacks to sporting events.

THANKS OBAMA

SEE MR FUN YOU ****BRAIN
      thats how you do it
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• You know what I mean. You don't have to be nasty about it.

Comment

• If you want nasty, go read some comments about the story on CNN's site.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Never read CNN comments.

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
              Never read CNN comments.
              FTFY
              "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                Never read CNN comments.
                Indeed. You never go full ******.

Advice that many Polytubbies would do well to learn.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Reading those comments helps me appreciate you guys more. Things get heated around here, but it's like... part of the whole song and dance.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                    If you want nasty, go read some comments about the story on CNN's site.
                    Really?
                    I'll go check.

Comment

• I could not find any comments that were nasty. I might not be in the same article you were looking at.
                      cut and paste some

Comment

• I'd rather not. I closed the tab ages ago. Those stories generate so many comments. I think there were like 100 new ones during the minute or so I had it open. Too much stupidity to keep up with.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Spoiler:
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	1366067318399.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	172.0 KB
ID:	9095140
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                            Leave it to me to immediately assume Democrats are to blame...remind me, is there ANY problem in America that I'm not prepared to lay at the feet of liberals?
                            FTFY
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• @MRT: Doesn't bother me, but you may want to post that as a link instead for those who don't want to see that.
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I just think that because Obama is black, that what happened in Boston is his fault.
                                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                                X