Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another fight ahead - this time it's for the title!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
    I assume stress (and inflammation) matters, but if eliminating or reducing it aint the cure then it probably aint the cause either. It weakens cells and maybe that helps the cancer to grow. I recently read that while vit C makes cells stronger it also helps cancer cells for the same reason. Go figure... So maybe stress weakens cancer cells too, chemo and radiation seek to kill the cancer cells off with stress before too many good cells. But I'm beginning to think the key is hormonal, I imagine your docs are on top of that but if there is a cure to be found soon it'll likely be from the discovery of a hormone imbalance or receptor malfunction that can be corrected or improved.
    Yeah, probably not the cause... but I'll mark it down as something that matters. Reducing inflammation is at least something I can do. It's very important for me to have some control, even though I realize it's not the control I'd like to have. But you know... you need to know you're doing everything you can - you don't have to blame yourself for not trying or not doing what you knew you could do. You do it and that's that, hope for the best after that. I'm not very hopeful for an actual cure. It seems to me that some blood cancers, leukemia, Hodkings and few cancers have been treated and some even cured in actual meaning of the word but the other ones? Not really. Then again... you never know. I'm curious. I haven't succumbed, I'm curious and I enjoy knowing more about these things.

And what I do know right now is that I loved riding my new motorcycle today. A dream has come true Oh guys, all this feeling of being trapped, imprisoned, nowhere to hide, no escape, anxiety... and then, just few hours later, completely free... Just me and my bike. And some slow cars... For a brief moment, I was in the moment. When you're in the moment, there's no death or anxiety. Just the moment and you... the focus is perfect. Nothingness is a bliss.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Therapeutic in itself.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Live in the moment bro. Sometimes that is all we have.
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

How about some pictures of your kids, Pekka? I for one would like to hear about your family.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
          X