Life begins at conception?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    You're the perfect mangina for my purposes. Thank you.
    Did you just start channeling MrFun?

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
      Is "mangina" a slur for men who don't whine about how men are oppressed by the evil matriarchy?
      It's a hatred or lack of sympathy towards men from someone who is a man. You qualify.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
        Did you just start channeling MrFun?
        Oh, because I've been arguing for stronger penalties against women who falsely accuse men of rape for how many pages? And you have been arguing against me, but claiming that you support stronger penalties for such women. No, you're a ridiculous passive aggressive mangina. So how long should a woman get in prison for falsely accusing a man or rape?

Comment

It's a hatred or lack of sympathy towards men from someone who is a man. You qualify.
          LOL am I supposed to sympathy for someone just because he also has a penis?

Comment

LOL am I supposed to sympathy for someone just because he also has a penis?
            What's wrong with having a penis?

Comment

Oh, because I've been arguing for stronger penalties against women who falsely accuse men of rape for how many pages?
              How about none? I've been arguing against your ridiculous **** about how it's all worse than rape and that men are so ****ing hard done by. Pussytwat.

Comment

And you have been arguing against me, but claiming that you support stronger penalties for such women. No, you're a ridiculous passive aggressive mangina. So how long should a woman get in prison for falsely accusing a man or rape?
                Personally I think it should be affected by whether it resulted in the guy spending time incarcerated, but not in a direct correlation because that's not how our justice systems are supposed to work. It's difficult to put a simple figure on things like this though, because every case is different. If it's a women with severe mental problems then it would be barbaric to impose the same penalty as you would on someone who's just completely callous.

Comment

What's wrong with having a penis?
                  Nothing...? Why do you keep making these bizarre assumptions about what other people think?

Comment

How about none? I've been arguing against your ridiculous **** about how it's all worse than rape and that men are so ****ing hard done by. Pussytwat.
                    I asked you how long should a woman be put in prison for falsely accusing someone of rape. Do you, or do you not believe they should serve a prison term similar to someone who rapes someone? Right now we see that a woman can spend 1 year in prison. You want that to be longer. How much longer? Answer the ****ing question you piece of **** man hater.

Comment

Nothing...? Why do you keep making these bizarre assumptions about what other people think?
                      Because you brought up the fact that they have a penis in the context of the question of whether or not to have sympathy for them. So you don't have sympathy for men and you ask why you should have sympathy for them simply because they have a penis.

Comment

I asked you how long should a woman be put in prison for falsely accusing someone of rape. Do you, or do you not believe they should serve a prison term similar to someone who rapes someone? Right now we see that a woman can spend 1 year in prison. You want that to be longer. How much longer? Answer the ****ing question you piece of **** man hater.
                        I already answered that literally 2 posts above yours, try reading up tool.

Comment

• DP

Comment

I already answered that literally 2 posts above yours, try reading up tool.
                            You have no idea what petty little ****ing passive aggressive ***** ass mind games you're trying to play, do you?

Comment

Because you brought up the fact that they have a penis in the context of the question of whether or not to have sympathy for them. So you don't have sympathy for men and you ask why you should have sympathy for them simply because they have a penis.
                              You're mentally ill I think...

Comment

You have no idea what petty little ****ing passive aggressive ***** ass mind games you're trying to play, do you?
                                By actually answering the questions you ask me? Ok...

Comment

Working...
                                X