Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Obama plans to return five percent of his salary to Treasury.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    5% of his salary. Big damned deal. The only thing he has to pay for is what he eats at the White House.
    He gets an allowance to live in the White House, plus his 400,000. I just look it up. His allowance is 50,000 per year. So his real pay is 450,000 a year.

Comment

• Around 2 years ago, I did some math. I had a list of the World Billionaires. Gates and the Mexico Gent were at the top with about 45 billion each. Number 3 was as around 20 some billion. It fell real fast for the rest. Their total worth then was 964 Billion. Our debt then was 15+ Trillion. So that tell me, the rich cannot pay off the debt. I also did some more math and told my self let pay down on the debt at a rate of 100,000.00 per year. It would take 160 years to pay off the debt with no Inst.
      In the Millionaires side, there was only a few that had over 500,000.00. Between 100,000.00. to 500,000.00, there was 10 to 20 people. Under 100,000, there was a lot. Movie people, Sports People, Business people, Congress a$$ hole, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
        I do have some small sense of decency.
        Get rid of what little decency you have left. You could be using the energy you use up with decency for something else, like rage posting on Apolyton.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
        X