X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Originally posted by Krill View Post
      Beautiful. I remember sitting at the Unicorn back in 2010 and you were talking about saving up to buy a house. It looks like money well spent

I hope so. Even without landscaping the value is up 10-15% since I built last year, depending who you ask. Not that I did it as in investment, but that certainly helps.

Thanks!
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Starting from a campfire version with a lower cost and simple looks, Buyersjungle reach ready-built models that represent a pinnacle of luxury. You can find a fire pit table with a lid or a fire pit with a tabletopas well. The best is the propane fire pit tables. A small propane fire table not only provides you with heat and comfort but also saves you from cleaning ashes. They are portable and can be used with or without fire.

Comment

• Where are all these clowns at nowadays?
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
          X